The secret to making your own sunless self-tanner, at home! It even works better than the popular brands, and is actually healthy for your skin!
Watch me discuss my Top 10 products to use on my skin to help me obtain and maintain clear, healthy and moisturized skin. The first video of many where I discuss my coveted skincare routine!
I apologize for my rambling, find more details on the products below!
My skin type: Dry/Sensitive.
My skin frequently suffers from: Whiteheads, redness, small rashes/bumps, occasional painful pimples
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee that use of these products will help you achieve clear, pimple free skin; however, use of these products in your skincare routine as necessary (according to your skin type and needs) can help promote healthy skin which can result in clear, pimple/blemish free skin.
1.) Bentonite Clay (Aztec Healing Clay): https://amzn.to/2qsL8gY
– Used to heal eczema, dermatitis; removes toxins; excellent exfoliant; unclogs & minimizes/shrinks pores; evens skin tone; helps regulate overly oily skin and dry skin; softens skin; gives natural glow; has been known to speed up process of shrinking/removing acne and other skin blemishes as well as scars; increases blood circulation in skin and oxygenates skin
2.) Glossier Priming Moisturizer: http://bit.ly/2qwBlGG
– Not too heavy, not too light; excellent moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin; long-lasting; melts into skin; does not prevent makeup application; gives natural glow/dewy effect
3.) Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser: http://bit.ly/2EKnqBR
– lightweight, not too heavy; not harsh on skin; no redness after washing face with it; doesn’t dry out skin or leave skin oily; perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin
4.) Nudu Natural Beauty Eye Cream; purchase from Nudu.com
– Reduces look of dark, tired under eye circles; soothing and calming; moisturizing; reduces need for concealer or under eye makeup to hide dark under eyes; contains cucumber extract
5.) Glossier the Supers: Super Glow; http://bit.ly/2EKhUiz
– Great for tired, dull feeling skin; lightweight serum; brightens/helps to reduce dark spots; promotes even skin tone; contains Vitamin C
6.) Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil: http://bit.ly/2IVLR1U
– Moisturizes skin; brightens skin; use instead of a highlighter/gives a natural glow; easy to apply; lightweight; not oily; considered a sealant
7.) Evian Facial Spray: http://bit.ly/2Hxiof2
– Hydrates and moisturizes with a quick spritz all over; lightweight; can be used as a toner; works for all skin types; can be used to refresh/fix makeup; cooling; doesn’t dry you out
8.) Rose Water (100%): https://amzn.to/2JJ78gf
– Hydrating/moisturizing; toner; helps heal cuts, burns and bruises; maintain skin’s Ph balance; helps with cleansing/exfoliating and removing excess oils and dirt; antioxidant; antibacterial; can help prevent wrinkles and frown lines; reduces redness and can help combat acne and other skin blemishes; has astringent properties; gives skin a natural glow; works well as water base in a DIY face mask
9.) Witch Hazel: https://amzn.to/2GXBeLp
– Fights/combats acne and other skin blemishes; works well as water base in DIY face mask; tightens skin; rapid healing process; amazing for dry skin; moisturizing; removes excess oils and other toxins; heals cuts, burns, bruises; combats eczema; refreshing/soothing; helps regulate oily skin; soothes redness and swelling; helps prevent rashes; natural astringent
10.) Coconut Oil (Organic and Unrefined); purchase from any grocery store
– Moisturizing/hydrating; gives a natural glow; excellent makeup remover; great cleanser when added to DIY face mask recipes; antibacterial; smoothes skin; reduces moisture loss in skin; reduces/shrinks appearance of pores; evens skin tone; can be used as a highlighter; contains Vitamin E and protein which is essential for healthy skin; can be used as an exfoliant
*Get 10% off your first order from Glossier + free shipping over $30: https://www.glossier.com/reps/anjie
My Favorite Videos:
Big Puff Tutorial: https://youtu.be/A2mc9DpRkLk
Changing My Hair Color to Purple and Blue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEf-4c9Qu8
16 Box Braid Hairstyles: https://youtu.be/9oiU9iySXJo
Disney Vlog: https://youtu.be/juj-ZqzXDHk
Marley Twist Tutorial: https://youtu.be/6xkkyFjt5YU
Double Pigtails: https://youtu.be/iyDQzAehAPk
Drawstring Ponytail: https://youtu.be/3JT9FJEy4L8
DevaCurl Super Stretch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVjOXzfTAZA
Follow me & let’s be bffs:
CONTACT ME – firstname.lastname@example.org