Thumbs up if you’re going to try it out!!

I N S T A G R A M: http://instagram.com/kathrynann04

T W I T T E R: https://twitter.com/KathrynAnn04

P I N T E R E S T: http://www.pinterest.com/kathrynann04/

Ty’s Instagram: ty_cool_breath38
Ty’s Twitter: ty_culbreth5

Age: 21
Graduated with a bachelors in health
In Nursing School
mila is a pitbull
film with a canon rebel eos t3i
edit with iMovie

In Case You Like Mail:
Kathryn Ann
P.O. Box 2723
Bryan, TX 77801

1. chrisinedison
    chrisinedison says:

Wow, is that ever easy or what! Can’t wait to try this bcuz I’m always flat ironing or pulling my hair up bcuz I can’t seem to get this look. Gonna practice now so I can perfect it for a wedding I’m going to in a couple weeks. Thank you!

2. Kayla
    Kayla says:

Can relate. Just took a shower and looks like all of my hair fell out legit but last time I looked my head is still full of hair 😐

3. April Newman
    April Newman says:

Did you start by straightening your hair or is it naturally straight? or is this like day 2 hair if you straightened it the day before? I have tried this technique before and can't seem to get it just right and it won't curl after I've straightened it.

4. Elenda B
    Elenda B says:

Thank you so much your videos actually are really helpful. First person ive found that actually made it simple and it didnt make my hair crispy

5. Lulu
    Lulu says:

This is brilliant! Tip: If you don't want crunchy hair but you want your hair to hold, use finishing spray. Works like a charm.

6. Brianna Roy
    Brianna Roy says:

Girl. I owe my ‘hair life’ to you😍 we have the exact same hair down to a T (minus the color) length, texture, cut, style, everything! I’ve never been able to curl my hair especially in under 15 minutes. It took me exactly 15 minutes for soft wavy curls that I can do every day! Thank you thank you thank you for this! 💗