hi!
this is my skincare routine video!
unfortunately i didn’t write english caption on it,,
so……. you guys just could watch product body i used +_+
sorry T_T
but please enjoy it!
thank you!!!

1. Aimee Phung
    Aimee Phung says:

How is your nose so tall? I read on your other video that you said you were 100% natural, so how did you get your tall nose? If there is a technique please do a video on it. 🙂

2. nadya disa

11. Hanamori Perfect Cleansing Oil
    11. Innisfree Apple Juice Lip and Eye Remover
    12. Sugoi Cleansing Gel
    13. Sanite Pure Nokdu Foam Cleansing

3. deartotheheart
    deartotheheart says:

Could you please write the English names of those products? You skin appears flawless and glowing, I would love to be able to find these products and improve my skin. Also your voice is so soft and pretty, Korean is nice to listen to c:

4. JungHyeKyung
    JungHyeKyung says:

Hi.. I would like to ask is Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum good? What are the function of this product and is it suitable for blemish and acne prone skin? I have combination skin type.. Please do advice me as I am leaving to Korean soon and would like to know more about this product before buying it..

5. Tricia Farin
    Tricia Farin says:

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
    Scinic Total Cell Essence Water
    Body Shop Nutriganics™ Smoothing Eye Cream
    DHC Coenzyme Q10 Gel
    Banila co Hello Sunny Days Sun Cream (don't know the other sun cream)
    Etude House Aqua Cure Facial Mist
    (NOT SURE) Lioele Waterproof makeup remover
    Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip and Eye makeup remover
    Hanamori something >_<

6. maymaiv1
    maymaiv1 says:

Arahmablog i know you didnt add english subs or headings but can you list somewhere all the products you used in this video? Its hard to see some of the names of the products. Please please or email to me?? Really enjoyed video thanks for it! Beautiful skin by the way!!

7. xoxsujuxox
    xoxsujuxox says:

you have the healthiest and most beautiful skin ever! i wish i have your skin. i don't think i'll have a skin like yours if i use all the products you are using. great video anyway and keep up the good work! =D

8. crystalbeauty
    crystalbeauty says:

I miss you a lot, you should upload more often, love your videos^0^.
    By the way, I just started my channel too, hope you can come and visit me,<3