The one where I use a full face of glossier skincare.

Missed the last video? Check it out here:

Mentioned//

[mentioned: the ordinary serums]

13:20 Moisturizers:
Priming Moisturizer Rich
Priming Moisturizer
[mentioned: embryolisse 24 hr cream]

15:07 Zit Stick
[mentioned: mario badescu buffering lotion]

16:11 Invisible Shield
[mentioned: biore aqua rich spf]

17:38 Overview of products

24:25 final thoughts

This is my Glossier referral link, if you want to use it :

I get $10 if you use the link, and you can get 10% off your first purchase.

WEARING//

Glossier Sweater

Makeup @ the beginning:
Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur foundation #6
MUFE Ultra HD Concealer #34
Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette
Glossier Play Glitter Gelee Firewalk
Glossier Colorslide in Brack
Shu Uemura Petal Lash mascara
Glossier Play Vinylic Lip in Disco
Chanel Les Beiges bronzer

Thank you for watching! 🙂

places you can find me//

blog: http://www.stylishandliterate.com

twitter: http://twitter.com/literatestylish

instagram: http://www.instagram.com/stylishandliterate

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stylishandliterate

Note: This video is not sponsored and I’m also not a Glossier rep.

1. Lydia Rose
    Lydia Rose says:

I love the video but just to let you know solution is NOT a toner it is a chemical exfoliant and doesn’t do the same thing as toner, a toner helps balance the ph of your skin and solution doesn’t do that.

(I’m not bashing glossier either it actually says that solution isn’t a toner on their website as well)

2. aboringed
    aboringed says:

I really like Solution so far. Even though I've only been using it for 2 days I can see a noticable texture difference, my breakouts aren't as deep, my skin naturally glows, and it's sooooo easy to apply the makeup after.

3. Desiree B
    Desiree B says:

Glossier is my best discovery when I moved here in NYC. I personally love their boy brow and cloud paints ❤️❤️❤️
    Haven’t tried their lip gloss tho. What do you guys think of it?

4. mirahhh
    mirahhh says:

Imo glossier is very unreasonable in their pricing. I could see paying a lot of money for like a jeffree star pallete or something but i will NOT be paying 18 dollars for a bottle that’s smaller than my cleanser from walmart.

5. gracieandcolour
    gracieandcolour says:

I originally found you through your Glossier videos, but I stay for your personality and thoroughness and eloquence. You’ve very quickly become my favorite youtuber 💛

6. Healing Touch with Julia
    Healing Touch with Julia says:

If actives like the Solution (or retinol and others) irritate your skin you can try applying them over moisturizer! It’ll still be effective, just more gentle.
    I learned that from Dr. Dray’s channel and I love doing this.

7. Fallingsnowflakes !
    Fallingsnowflakes ! says:

Very thorough review, thank you! I have only really used the milky jelly cleanser. I was skeptical at first, but I like how gentle it is and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. I probably wouldn't repurchase though as there are other cleansers I like more (Ex. Origins Checks and Balances). Plus, I can only buy it online. I also have the Priming Moisturizer but I wasn't really sure how to use it so I only tried it once. I shall try it as my day time moisturizer now. As someone with combo/oily skin I much prefer a lighter day cream.

8. Cyborg 888.123
    Cyborg 888.123 says:

Is Glossier paying you? You keep making videos about their products. Since about last summer, your channel has become very very heavy-handed with Glossier.

Glossier is way overhyped on YT.