Add me on FACEBOOK to talk and see all pictures:

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a awesome day! I love this design. As I said on Facebook, this design reminds me of Gwen Stefani’s Rich Girl song,lol!!! Why I don’t know. I guess it’s all the glitter : ) Anyways, enjoy : )

Here are the items I used:
OPI Nail Envy
Sally Hansen Twisted Pink
Confetti Tiara #007
WetnWild French White Creme
Migi Nail Art Pen in Black
Milani Art of Silver #702
Art Deco Gold Glitter
Seche Vite Topcoat
Dotting Tool

Disclamier: All products used in this video were purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, nor am I getting paid to use the products. All opinions are 100% my own and I use the products because they are awesone : )

Music by: Jason Shaw @ audionautix.com

1. Kennedy Anderson
    Kennedy Anderson says:

Thank you SOOO much for doing this. I did it on my nails today and I can't stop staring at them. I used all silver glitter instead of gold and silver but it looks amazing either way. You are so creative. I can't wait to try out some of the other looks that I enjoy of yours. Thanks again!

2. anoceanbetween
    anoceanbetween says:

Did you get your dotting tools from eBay? I saw some on there just like the one you have. By the way, I love this tutorial! And you also have some of the BEST water marbeled nails I've ever seen on the internet. Thanks for the inspiration! I just painted my nails white and when I get home from work tonight I'm going to do mine 🙂

3. Madison
    Madison says:

hey can you do something without animal print? i mean i loooove your designs but most of em are animal print! lol! i wanna see what other designs you can dooo (:

4. Emma Gould
    Emma Gould says:

Love this look! I am always so jealous (in a good way) of people that can do such amazing nail art like you! You are truly amazing at nail designing, and coming up with the ideas for them! Don't listen to all of those rude people they are just trying to get you down. Keep up the great videos! 🙂

5. EmmaBlahh
    EmmaBlahh says:

It's so cute!! Personally I find doing the pink dots first and the outlining with black is easier 🙂 And I like how you used a white base as opposed to gold or brown or whatever! Gorgeous!

6. Ravleen Ahuja
    Ravleen Ahuja says:

I heart ur vidz but can ur nxt tutorial not be marbling or animal print? That's all u seem 2 do now. Not trying 2 b a hater tho, it's still a beautiful design

7. Hannah
    Hannah says:

i actually love the fact that you use some of the same ideas for your tutorials! it gives us a huge variety of different designs that sometimes might include the same type of animal print. 🙂 Please don't stop your tutorials!!!

8. itskristii
    itskristii says:

how long do your designs normaly last? i use the same top coat as you, and good nailpolish but my nail polish always chips/peels quickly. any advice on how to stop that?

9. Ashley Maria
    Ashley Maria says:

@luxuriousnails i know what shes saying, and im actually not trying tto be rude becuase ido think you nail tutorials are crazy and i wish i could do that but could u try changing it up a little bit?