Celebrating NEW YEAR 2020 with our FAMILY! 😃
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🥳 with many blessings, more life, joy, and peace to all of you and your families. Here are some moments from our New Year Eve and New Year Day. It’s our first year with our baby and our last year without the baby(s). We hope you will have fun with us in this next upcoming year. It is going to be a great one!

Subscribe for more: http://bit.ly/224Ax7F

FTC: Not a sponsored video.

▷Follow Me Here:

I N S T A G R A M @Milabu.co https://goo.gl/2p4eif
T W I T T E R @Milabu9 http://bit.ly/1p9tpbx
F A C E B O O K @Milabu http://bit.ly/2P4M35H

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: milana@milabuco.com

Thank you so much for spending time with me and watching this video!
XO,
Milabu

Hi, and welcome to my channel! I am a Beauty Addict and love to create how-to beauty tutorials for short hair and hairstyles, Fashion, and some dry humor parodies. I try to make my videos informative, creative and most importantly entertaining.
I love interacting with my viewers. Let’s get to know each other.
Love, Milabu
#milabu #milabuvlog

1. Robyn Snow
    Robyn Snow says:

I have just one thing to say…. The real stars in this world aren't in Hollywood! They are in your home❤️. Very precious and blessed family❤️. And thank you for blessing us back by caring and sharing your precious moments with us❤️. We adore you!❤️❤️❤️

2. Joanna DiBi
    Joanna DiBi says:

What a big beautiful family you guys have!! And the kids oh my goodness they are all so stinkin adorable!!! Wishing you both lots of health and love in the new year!!♥️🥂

3. valarya
    valarya says:

Teach your baby Russian!! Or your native tongue. It's so important for brain development and they'll THANK YOU when they're older. Looked awesome and fun 🙂

4. Jenn J
    Jenn J says:

I love that you incorporated the true meaning of Christmas when giving the kids theirs gifts ❤️- y’all are going to make great parents 😊

5. Marlena k8
    Marlena k8 says:

Milana I know this video was to welcome in the New Year, but thank you for sharing your Christmas with us. It was wonderful to be able to share in the magic of Christmas morning with all of your nieces and nephews and siblings. I wish you and Andre Joy, good health, and prosperity for the new year. I can't wait to meet your little bundle in May!

6. Lori-Ann Leavitt
    Lori-Ann Leavitt says:

I teared up with joy. You have a beautiful loving family. It reminds me of mine with my children. All kids are respectful, taking turns, enjoying each others' joy and patient. That's how my children were too. The games: sooooo cool! Your own happiness is evident and I'm sooooo happy for your pregnancy! Enjoy every minute, it's fleeting and THE BEST YEARS are ahead. Cheers to family. ❤️🤗 From 🇨🇦

7. Jann Kanizar
    Jann Kanizar says:

Happy New Year. This is very similar to our family Christmas. Watching your family games has given me some ideas for our next gather….which will be in Daytona Beach in July. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with your wonderful large family. ♥️♥️