Please watch: “MY GIRLFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP UNEDITED”
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

MISSING VIDEO!
So apologies if i’ve uploaded this before – but hey! BONUS if not!

1. Ethan Brecknell-Gooding
    Ethan Brecknell-Gooding says:

Definitely going to try this! Been mixing my fake tan with moisturiser for years as just fake tan doesn't tend to like my neck very much. I tan to make my neck match the rest of my body ( a pale yellow based colour) and I get an even tone with my method that lasts for about 3 days even with regular gentle ex-foliating too!
    -Matt finish moisturiser (so I can tan in the morning and not have a shiny face in the day) + a dark tan (any brand)
    – Half a pump of tan with moisturiser for my face blended down and up into the hairline;
    -One pump of tan with moisturiser for neck blended down to the decollete and back of neck, down the back a little, then blended up the jawline for an even meet from face to neck, also using that around the back of the years and hairline.then remaining product on my hand I rub my hands together and just do my ears so that they take a little colour and aren't white as they will stick out haha!  If i want to go out I use a mineral foundation just on the t-zone for any shine and I dab and roll it on as to not move the tan and it never interferes with the colour and stays a long time!

2. europegymfan123
    europegymfan123 says:

I love Paula's Choice and I love the fake tan but I've never used the tanning serum just the foam, it gives a nice golden tan. I need to try the tanning serum and add it to my moisturizer because I don't like wearing foundation or tinted moisturizer everyday to match my face to my body especially during the spring and summer when it's really hot and I'm sweating more often.

3. Chip Sanders
    Chip Sanders says:

Great video! I'm curious to know if you've experimented with this technique using bronzing powder? I use Guerlain bronzing products and thought I might try to find a way to mix it with my favorite moisturizer or sunscreen. I've never written you before and as long as I have your attention, I'd like to say your eyes are beautiful and I enjoy your videos very much. I also appreciate the fact that you've allowed us all to watch you grow so much as a person right before our eyes regardless of how you've had to expose every vulnerable part of yourself to the world. Bravo, Wayne!

4. Loretta Ray
    Loretta Ray says:

I love the Paula's fake tanning for my legs and arms. All I can say is I'm in love with it! I use all her products for my face every morning and night. I'm 55 years old and everyone thinks I'm in my earlier 40's. My profile pic was just taking last spring, which I need to update it but the only difference is I cut my hair off short.

5. The Daniel Family
    The Daniel Family says:

I bought the Clarins Concentrate last summer and liked it. However I use Paulas Choice skincare except my prescription retin A and I adore her products. I keep meaning to order her concentrate when I reorder my regular products. And I keep forgetting. That is until
    Now- am going right now to order these Thx!

6. Cristina Thueson
    Cristina Thueson says:

Wow Wayne that really looks great!!! I hope this wasn't the tan that was on your other channel where you wrote that you looked orange. This color I absolutely love. I truly enjoy your videos.

7. itsneecola
    itsneecola says:

I have to be super careful in the sun because of higher risk of skin cancer, so I don't really tan naturally any more. On my holiday this summer could I mix this with my sunscreen to build up a fake tan safely and at a normal holiday-speed?! (I'm desperate to be tanned as all my family get gorgeously brown and I don't want to be super pale!)

8. ellenandmoon
    ellenandmoon says:

I'm quite fair and I always mix my body lotion with a self tanner (1to1) and it leaves a very light tan with no streaks at all. YOu can repeat as often as you want to intensify the tan. I do it for my face and my body. Super easy 🙂

9. kainita
    kainita says:

Hi Wayne, firstly l-o-v-e your vids! Do you have any trouble with this around the hairline at all? This product works wonderfully on my face, but tends to leave a slight ginger tinge around my hairline, which I feel looks noticeable. Any tips would be great! Thanks so much xo

10. MyCrownstar
    MyCrownstar says:

Great tip. I am a great fan of Paula's Choice too. Hey so cool you were mentioned in the April 2015 issue of Glamour (US), page 144, "Make Me Over, You Tube" way cool. I hope you continue to get recognition in the U.S. because you are the Best!

11. Birdie R
    Birdie R says:

I love his product! It is the best on the market, there are others out there that work similarly, but this is the VERY BEST! None compare to this, and it is very affordable!

12. Leigh Hanham
    Leigh Hanham says:

I wish we could simply stop buying into the 'tanned is healthy' line of thinking. We learned sun baking is bad for us. We learned solariums are bad for us. It's just a matter of time before we learn that the chemicals in fake tan is disastrous for us. Let's learn to accept our fair skin as it is and love it. It will thank us in the long run.

13. Vigdis Holo
    Vigdis Holo says:

My first thougt when i started this video was – what a lovely tan he has, wonder where he's been on holliday? This seems like such a wonderfull product.