Quick and easy nail art using matte topcoat and matte or satin nail polishes! In this video I made 3 simple designs that are easy to create, and mix matte and glossy finishes to create striking and edgy designs.
The first uses striping tape to make stripes and would be a cool alternative for the 4th of July.
The second includes showing your naked nail as part of the design, and mattifies shimmery polish which is an effect I love the look of!
The third is very easy and can be changed up depending on the colours to represent lots of different ideas like giraffe print, pebbles, scales or even a dragon’s egg!

All the items used are listed below, thank you for watching x

❂ 3 Easy Textured Polish Nail Art Ideas – http://youtu.be/DoIPNbZK4CE

❀ Blog – http://www.arcadianailart.com
✼ Twitter – https://twitter.com/ArcadiaNailArt
✼ Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/arcadianailart

❂How To Paint Your Nails – http://youtu.be/ekSu9_ImQ8s
❀How To Do A Gradient – http://youtu.be/8kjHDkFjw54
✼How I Fixed My Peeling Nails – http://youtu.be/CljwtOf8KPE
❂How To Paint Your Other Hand – http://www.arcadianailart.com/p/one-of-most-common-questions-im-asked.html

By the way I am NOT on Instagram, some naughty person is on there pretending to be me but I don’t have an account. I’m only on Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and my blog 🙂

Look One —
China Glaze – First Mate
Quick Dry Topcoat
Striping Tape from Ebay
Essie Matte About You Topcoat

Look Two —
Striping Tape from Ebay
Wet N Wild – Black Crème
Max Factor — Fantasy Fire
Quick Dry Topcoat
Essie Matte About You Topcoat

Look Three —
Illamasqua — Faux Pas (a satin finish purple polish)
Quick Dry Topcoat
China Glaze — Fairy Dust

Music from the Youtube audio library, ‘Grass’

1. Nina Guarino
    Nina Guarino says:

I'm just In Love with your videos!😍
    Your nail art is so beautiful, you explain each step greatly,and they're easy enough for anyone to recreate!
    I love doing nail art.❤💅
    And I must say..you are Such an inspiration.
    Gotta give you a hand..
    BRAVO!!!👏

2. Tejal T
    Tejal T says:

I LOVE your videos, especially your nail polish collection video. i loved how you went really in-depth with your colors and really explained it. Also, i love these matte designs you did, i have tried all of them and loved it, i am obsessed with matte nail polish! Hope you feel better!

3. vanessa estrada
    vanessa estrada says:

I just paused the video to comment something, at the beginning when you put the sparkly purple tape I would try leaving it and applying a top coat to the nail on top of the tape, it looks pretty! ❤

4. Chloe Ellis
    Chloe Ellis says:

@ArcadiaNailArt I actually could not tell that ur nails were fake! I just thort u had really lush nails haha but I suffer with arthritis even tho I'm young and some times I have to use fake nails as it gets to painful and tiring to do my own and like u said u can just do them and stick them on when u want! But fab tutorial as usual just need a Matt top coat and I'll be gd to try these out! 😊 feel better soon much love and support! Xoxo 💗

5. MsShellMel
    MsShellMel says:

I feel I must say that your health should always come first and foremost!  I hope that whatever is not so good, turns around as soon as possible!  That said … I also want to say that I LOVE your nail tutorials!!  I can't really say I have a fav in this one because I liked them all.  But the third one has to be on top due to the purple and want to try that one as soon as our July 4th has passed!  🙂  I have to say you are a huge inspiration for me and will follow you as long as you allow me to.  😉  THANKS!!

6. Foyona
    Foyona says:

The second one is awesome!! Hope you'll get better as soon as possible 🙂 I didn't even notice that you were wearing fake nails! xx

7. Kimberly T.
    Kimberly T. says:

OMG I love you for this. I was following a guru who did beginner art, but I ditched her after I heard she wasn't being ethical. I'm really glad to see this from your channel, because you're one of my go-to nail gurus!

8. A
    A says:

Those are all so pretty! I am glad you found a way to keep making videos even though you've not been well. Sending big warm hugs to you.. Thank you for being a wonderful inspiration, and I truly hope you find some relief, medicine is always discovering new things. You deserve the best life possible! xx

9. dreamyMM Nails
    dreamyMM Nails says:

I'm so happy you doing videos again…
    You are very inspiring and creative is such a blessing…
    Sad to read bout your health hope all goes better for you…
    Fake nails are doing the job? Then go girl keep it up 🙂
    X

10. Eleonice Coêlho
    Eleonice Coêlho says:

I haven't seen your videos lately and I'm so sorry that's because you're sick. Hope you get better soon, because your videos are really nice. Don't worry about the fake nails. I haven't noticed if you haven't commented! 🙂 Best wishes and success

11. Sanghamitra Ghosh
    Sanghamitra Ghosh says:

One of the best. simple but best nail art designs I have watched after a long long time. Its beautiful. Thank you for sharing 🙂
    Just read your comment that you are unwell. Plz Take xtra Care and get well soon..