New Years nails!

1. Chonté Nailz
    Chonté Nailz says:

I hate that I miss your lives all the time. But I still watch because you are amazing. You are one of reasons y I started doing nails. You and your friend is hilarious 😂. You should do nails more often

2. Sioux Hazeldon
    Sioux Hazeldon says:

I really enjoyed your video, it's nice to hear you talking to your model. I wish you all a very happy new year, may 2020 be a great year for you. Thank you for sharing your lovely video's with us. xx ☺️💖💅

3. Kristi Ericson
    Kristi Ericson says:

As an elementary teacher, I often see so many children who just can’t ‘do’ school. My youngest daughter had severe adhd as a child, and struggled so much in school. She was diagnosed with autism when she was sixteen, and dropped out of school soon after. She’s more of a triangle peg trying to fit in the circle hole. It doesn’t work. It is difficult for most educators to understand this. Honestly, there’s something for all of us.

4. Claire Potts
    Claire Potts says:

Aww I missed it live by 10 mins 😔😔 fab video tho! The left handed thi galso happened to me, I am left handed but can write with both hands and am comfortable using either my left or right hand to do my nails

5. Kathy Tarman
    Kathy Tarman says:

I love your videos they make me happy. I wish you and your family a great New Years. I live in Montana big sky country. It is also gods country. I love this set of nails. Thank you for sharing your talent with us

6. Victoria Thomascik
    Victoria Thomascik says:

Man I was so excited to watch your live when I randomly woke up at 6am here in the states.. and soon as the live started my entire street lit up like the 4th of July bc all the power boxes on the street blew up and my power went out and all my TVs started smoking!! All horribley bad!!! Dropped my phone and ran to make sure everyone was ok and then had to call police then electric company a d buy the time I was done with all that the live was over 😭😭😭😭😭 so now I missed the live and my house is completely broke now! Yaaaaaaayyyy happy freakin new year's to me!! If this is a sign of how 2020 is gonna go I am royally screwed!! Sorry I missed the live but I rewatched and they turned out great hun.. maybe I'll be at the next live 😁 thanks for sharing love have a good New Years!!! 😊😊