Click SHOW MORE for a step by step guide ⬇️⬇️⬇️
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1. Exfoliate your chest, arms and legs with a body exfoliator or exfoliating glove.
2. Rinse exfoliator off with water, then dry and moisturise your body.
3. Put on tanning mitt and squirt a small about of fake tan into the palm of your hand, then flex your hand in the mitt to distribute the lotion evenly across the mitt.
4. Apply tan with long sweeping strokes (not circular motions), starting from with your torso and arms. Rub the colour in different directions to blend it well and avoid any stripes or streaks.
5. Repeat step for legs and flip the mitt over to apply tan to your back.
6. Fake tan your face separately following our how-to guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVH8x8ZXcvM
7. After you finish tanning your whole body remove mitt and wipe the back of your hands on your lower back. You’ll get a hint of colour without staining your palms.
8. Use a cotton bud to clean up any excess tan pooled around your cuticles or in-between your fingers.
9. Allow up to 20 minutes for the fake tan to dry. A subtle tan will develop gradually throughout the day.
SHOP THE VIDEO
ELEMIS DAILY MOISTURE BOOST:
ST. TROPEZ TAN PREP:
ST. TROPEZ TAN APPLICATOR MITT:
SHOP ALL GROOMING:
Music produced by: https://soundcloud.com/heavysixer
Want clothes, style, hair and grooming how to’s? Here on the ASOS Menswear YouTube channel you’ll find new videos every week with step-by-step grooming how to’s, hair how to’s, styling how to’s and clothes how to’s to show you exactly how to do things.
The secret to making your own sunless self-tanner, at home! It even works better than the popular brands, and is actually healthy for your skin!