KETO WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY. HOW I’M LOSING WEIGHT ON KETO DIET. KETO DIET FOOD PLAN. KETOGENIC DIET RESULTS. HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT. LOW CARB NUTRITION.

HEY FRIENDS!

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND! I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL MY RESULTS THIS WEEK ON KETO. I ALSO WANTED TO SHARE THE PLAN FOR MEAT AND BUTTER FAST. THE FAST WILL START TOMORROW AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE AS EXCITED AS I AM! I WILL SHARE MORE VIDEOS THIS WEEK ON HOW I’M DOING ON THE FAST. I WILL ALSO LIST BELOW THE RULES I AM FOLLOWING FOR THIS FAST.

HERE IS THE LINK TO RULES I AM FOLLOWING

———————————————————————————————————–

LET’S BE SOCIAL!

INSTAGRAM:

———————————————————————————————————–

THINGS I LOVE!
BIKINI BOD SELF TANNER! ITS A MUST HAVE!
USE CODE “BBDANIELA” TO SAVE $

———————————————————————————————————-TO CONTACT ME:
hellonheelz268@gmail.com

———————————————————————————————————–ALL MUSIC IS FROM EPIDEMIC SOUND

———————————————————————————————————–
LINK TO MY AMAZON STORE:

1. Reagan Cameron
    Reagan Cameron says:

When i had discovered this weight loss plan “Yamzoko Weebly” utilizing Google, I felt enthusiastic to check it out right away. I was seriously ecstatic. I suggest you to Google this program as well. My buddy has got rid of 10 pounds by now due to this fat loss program. .

2. Fit and Fab - Keto and Beyond
    Fit and Fab - Keto and Beyond says:

I follow you from the Uk ! binged watched you over the weekend to catch up. In the uk we cannot get keto products like wraps/bread or chocolate/bars etc …. I have been stuck for the last 4 months on the same weight (lost 28lb already on keto) so I am trying the higher protein, moderate fat and low carb version of keto to see if that moves the scale ! Going to give it a month …. waiting to see your results before trying a fast! Good luck and keep going….

3. Rhonda Hutt
    Rhonda Hutt says:

I would love to do this, but too much protein makes me gain. I may see about doing a modified version with you, but I'll need to go to the store today. I'll be a day behind, but that's usual for me.

4. Dawn Michelle's Sweet Life
    Dawn Michelle's Sweet Life says:

I gained 4lbs eating low carb wraps in just a few days! I had never tried those before, So…I just cut those back out of my diet and already back down those 4lbs. Clearly my body sees those as carbs….good to know 🥴

5. Simply Misti
    Simply Misti says:

“I tried figure out a hashtag but I’m not that cool”. 🤣😂 That’s totally me! Lol! I can definitely over eat cheese too. Cheese makes me happy! Girl you got this! I can’t wait to see your results!❤️

6. Natalie Stafford
    Natalie Stafford says:

I have planter faisictes (sp) as well. Worse pain ever, highly recommend getting a racket ball and roll it back and forth under your foot. As often and as much as you can and tolerate. It really does help and cheap! Gotta get the racket ball works better than any other ball.

7. Dracenea
    Dracenea says:

I think you're gonna love this. It's so filling and satisfying! I'd join you but my hamburger is frozen solid in the freezer. 😛 I'll be doing another one soon though – low carb life for the win!

8. Terri Dishion
    Terri Dishion says:

I’ve been following Dr Tro Kalajian who is a Internal Medicine doc, formerly morbidly obese, and he now helps obese patients. Watching and listening to his channel and podcasts motivated me to eat good foods and it’s worked for me. He’s awesome👍

9. Shelly K
    Shelly K says:

I’ve been looking forward to this, BUT I won’t be able to start until Tuesday. Maybe I’ll do Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri on my own then join the group next time. My week is going to be really chaotic. Busy & getting ready for vacay 🙂

10. Kim Dudra
    Kim Dudra says:

I'm in but I'm starting one day late. Tomorrow is the first day of school and we're going out to eat tomorrow night to celebrate. But Tuesday morning, it's on!

11. Kimmarie D.
    Kimmarie D. says:

Wishing you tons of luck with the meat and butter diet ! I’m heading out of town to visit family whom I am sure I will piss off because I’m bringing my food with me 😂😂😂

12. Amanda Toland
    Amanda Toland says:

Just a heads up…my notification bell thingy for my subscription to your channel somehow got flipped from “All” to “personalized”? I didn’t get notified of this video and only knew because of IG 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might wanna have your subs check their bell! 😘

13. Mother of Madness
    Mother of Madness says:

I've been contemplating on whether or not to do the egg fast to give myself a boost. Since you have tried the egg fast and are doing the beef and butter fast, can you do a comparison on which you like better?

14. Anna V•
    Anna V• says:

Hey Daniela, thank you for understanding about instagram. Hopefully, we can have a long chat, so I can explain you my story. I'm do the meat fast. You have a wonderful day, I do wish you success on this fasting week 💜💜