Hello hello hello beautiful people! I feel like the title speaks for itself lol

◇ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ◇
Coola Organic Sunless Tan Firming Lotion

◇ FTC Disclaimer ◇
This is not a sponsored video. Sponsored or not, gifted or bought I will always give you all my honest thoughts and opinions in my videos. Magiclinks and Sigma Brush links and codes are affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you click on them.

🎵 MUSIC 🎵-
Music by SkeetOnTheBeat – Late Night – https://thmatc.co/?l=E76B9C5F

DISCOUNT CODES-
Fashion Nova: use code “xoShanygne” for 15% off
Sigma Brushes: http://bit.ly/2ib6rSQ use code “SHANYGNE” for 10% off

◇ STAY CONNECTED ◇
Instagram: @yagirltoomuch
Twitter: @yagirltoomuch
Snapchat: xosmaurice
Facebook: xosmaurice

For business/pr inquires please contact kmsinteractive@gmail.com with “Too Much Mouth” in the subject line

1. Gacha Lover2000
    Gacha Lover2000 says:

Tans NEVER look natural that shit always looks orange smh idk why they ever came out with tanning or tanners it never gives that look they think it does lol I’m mixed and I have a natural color that is typically referred to as tan but no no no it’s not that tan just be happy with you skin tone cuz the fake tans look horrible and always will smh

2. Rose Meow
    Rose Meow says:

ughh i have strawberry legs because my hair is so dark and thick. and my skin is light so i feel like its so noticeable ooof.. but self tanner just makes it even more noticeable i think? because the tanner goes inside the pores?? idk 😩

3. Claudia Talavera Abajas
    Claudia Talavera Abajas says:

Have you tried MineTan? They make several tanning colors including violet, dark ash and black/blue. I don't like the usual fake tan because it is very warm toned and looks off on my cool toned skin, that's why I found their line

4. Mrs. Cejnar
    Mrs. Cejnar says:

I love your channel. You put in a lot of work.Even if it goes wrong I always end up having to give you a A for effort . But today you just get a straight up A plus. 😊

5. Margaret McDuffey
    Margaret McDuffey says:

I’ve actually started using self tanner as a way to hide stretch marks on my arms as legs during the summer and as a face contour when not wearing makeup in the summer for a “no makeup” makeup look….I use the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion because it gives you a glow too 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

6. SnoFall
    SnoFall says:

Your hair looks so good. This video had me laughing, but I was so curious because I’ve been on the hunt for a good tan for a good year 😭

7. Cynthia Lockhart
    Cynthia Lockhart says:

I self tan pretty frequently, definitely use a mit. If it looks orange I'd try a different brand. I like fake bake and St. Tropez. But jerganz natural glow lotion is a cheap and easy option but you have to use it a couple times to notice a color change.

8. Krys_tal
    Krys_tal says:

A few minutes in the sun and I am dark and chocolatey. Texas heat is no joke. I see people at the beach struggling to get some color and simply laugh…

9. Looks Like Magic
    Looks Like Magic says:

Lol I used to have a membership at a tanning salon. It was real awkward explaining why I needed to tan to white ppl! 😂😂😂 But they offered teeth whitening and body wraps too!

U should try the sally Hansen ones from cvs…the sprays are better for hard to reach areas!

10. Tessie_Dee
    Tessie_Dee says:

My BFF tans me every summer. My legs look like they belong to a different person. My legs are Beyoncé and the rest of my body is Kelly Rowland. I like the way this lotion looks, I’m definitely going to pick this up. To help it last longer wash your body in summers eve, something about ph balanced wash helps the tan last. To remove it use a nourishing wash that has oils in it and exfoliate. I’d probably use two layers and use a tanning mitt. Love the review. For my girls who wanna tan and live in the nyc area my homegirl’s ig is simpleandsultry tell her Tess sent ya 😘😘

11. MarvelousSandstone
    MarvelousSandstone says:

I mean self tan can also do wonders with evening out a slightly patchy skin tone or the old issue people of every skin color have where one body part is just a different shade than the one next to it. Works the same on dark skin and I actually do know some darker skinned people who use it and look great.