Laser Hair Removal

WARNING: UNINTENTIONAL FLASHING LIGHTS NEAR THE END (pretty intense)

OPEN ME FOR LINKS AND PRODUCT DETAILS! Be sure to give a thumbs up if you enjoy the video! Thank you for watching!

_

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/madeulookbylex
Tweet: @madeulookbylex
Insta: @creativeboss
Tumblr: http://madeulookbylex.tumblr.com
Blog (FAQ): http://www.madeulookbylex.blogspot.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/madeyewlook

Check out the second channel
(BEAUTY, VLOGS, REVIEWS, RANDOM) https://www.youtube.com/madeyewlooktwice

Purchase the bright blue brushes used in this video: www.madeulookbylex.com

_

All comments have to be approved by me before they are posted. This is to avoid BULLIES and CREEPS! If you are continuously rude or are making “crossing the line” comments, you will be removed. Please stay kind to each other. This keeps my channel lovable for everyone 🙂

_

I love letters and little things!
Alexys Fleming
PO Box 1079
Dundee, IL 60118-1079

_

Type these products into GOOGLE to find a store that sells them near you, or where to purchase online! Most are ordered online DIRECTLY from the COMPANY THAT MAKES THE PRODUCTS.

Products Used:
Graftobian Pro Paint (black, white)
Mehron Paradise Paint (red)
UD Primer Potion
MadeULook Eyeliner (name/product not yet released)
Rhinestones (purchased as Michaels)

_

Permission was granted for use in this video.
Beginning Music
Music Provided by: Kevin Macleod
Track: sneaky snitch, the descent, despair and triumph
Find this track on: incompetech.com

1. Camille Bourbeau
    Camille Bourbeau says:

I have a question: I am pale like you like same pasty tone (embrace the paste girl-my life motto) and I was wondering what under eye concealer do you use during everyday life if you use one? I have dark eye syndrome so finding a good concealer in my skin tone and doesn't crack or crease is so rough for me!

2. Keri Lynn
    Keri Lynn says:

I am using your voodoo doll look for tomorrow , I'm real excited . You're so talented and such an inspiration to me with makeup. I hope the look turns out as great As yours did! :3

3. Funna Cosplay
    Funna Cosplay says:

Hey Lex! You should do a makeup for La Muerte from The Book of Life. I know you've done sugar skulls and stuff, and EVERYONE does sugar skulls, but I'm really interested in how you'd get the glittery skin texture and the really sparkly lips, and the details around the eyes are really cool too! 🙂

4. Corie Moore
    Corie Moore says:

Your may favorite youtube person, period! Your work is amazing, your gorgeous, awesome personality but what seals the deal, your voice. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it! Keep up all the incredible work.

Also, love that you are so open about being diabetic and bringing so much awareness to diabetes, particularly type 1.

5. Harley Bienko
    Harley Bienko says:

I'm using one of the looks for tomorrow! I'm not sure if I want it without tears and rhinestones or with tears but still without rhinestones.. hard to choose. and I have the perfect costume for this! I think i might tag you in it on instagram or something tomorrow. LOVE YOU LEX

6. Darian Ray
    Darian Ray says:

You're soooo good at make-up!! I really REALLY love this look. My friend today dressed as the red dotted comic book character ans everyone just thought she was dressed as someone with chicken pox lol ^_^ but once AGAIN! Very very amazing work Lex! I love you!!!!

7. Chloé Newcombe
    Chloé Newcombe says:

Hey Lex!
    I was gonna do some body paint for Halloween and wanted to paint my face white. I have quite bad acne so would I put my full face of foundation on and then the White paint or will the paint cover it alone? Thank you so much!

8. siggydee
    siggydee says:

@# Madeyewlook i was just wondering, how long does it take for the glue to dry? I've never played around with that glue, and i can't do eyelashes because i have sensitive eyes..:-)

9. Anna Mae
    Anna Mae says:

Love this video! And also, as someone who happens to have light-triggered epilepsy, I just wanted to say that I appreciate how thoughtful you are to put a light warning. You're my favorite <3