TRUSMOOTH PRO – LASER HAIR REMOVAL – SAVE 40%

The TruSmooth Pro – DIY Laser Hair Remover is one of our Top-Rated trends in 2019, as it makes shaving easier than ever. Stop hair re-growth anywhere on the body in just under 5-minutes! Eliminate Ingrown Hairs, Razor Burn, & avoid expensive hair-removal clinics with the TruSmooth Pro! Click here to order now & SAVE 40%!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
↣ Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/itsravennavera
↣ SnapChat – @ravennavera
↣ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ravennavera1/

Pulse light clinic: https://www.pulselightclinic.co.uk/laser-hair-removal-london

Get 20% off with code: Raven20 for all package treatments πŸ™‚

Laser Hair Removal

1. Joleen O
    Joleen O says:

Can't even begin to explain how important this video is to a black girl like me, when places literally turn you away for having darker skin or not having the right equipment for you! For you to show us the process and hit us with a discount as well πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ thank you! πŸ’š

2. Malissa Moore
    Malissa Moore says:

Cool! I just finished my last session (did Brazilian) and the results are amazing! I’m about your complexion and dealt with hyperpigmentation in my bikini area. Now my🐱 is flawless and SO smooth. It was the best decision ever. Can’t wait to hear about your final results😊

3. Juliette Barton
    Juliette Barton says:

I was told that the hair grows on the pubic area for a reason …I was old it protects the area….just like the eye lashes is a filter for the eyes it protect it from dust and other nuisance.

4. mleangc
    mleangc says:

I would go to England to do it…I'm scared to do it in Canada 😢 no real reason why… but because they did not mess up yours and we have the same skin color πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I trust them πŸ˜›

5. tarnesh88
    tarnesh88 says:

I have wanted to do it but I heard it’s not truly permanent. People go for the 8-10 sessions but 3 years or so hair comes back. How many steps do you think you will get

6. Colette Nsatu
    Colette Nsatu says:

Hi there,
    Great vlog. The Pulse Clinic in London UK uses a purple light laser and this is good for dark African skin. Also, you'll only get the treatment provided you pass the pre-consultation assessment.