I’ve received so many requests for this video, so I wanted to show you guys my current #skincareroutine and all of the products I use to achieve dewy, glowy skin! Leave a comment letting me know what sort of videos you’d like to see next!

CLOTHING BRAND: http://steeleofficial.com
TWITTER: @makeupbymandy24
INSTAGRAM: @amandasteele

For inquires: Business email in my “About” section.

Speak another language? Help me translate this video into your language!

Amanda Steele is a young fashion designer, actress & model. Amanda is best known for her beauty and fashion expertise given on Youtube. She’s been making videos since 2010 and is just getting started building her empire.

1. YOMISMA
    YOMISMA says:

hola amiga me gusta mucho como te cuidas tu cara la tienes muy bonita y muy bien explicado nueva en tu canela con campana y todo te invito a mi mundo de noticias de moda y nos apoyamos juntas gracias y un saludo

2. justrandomthingz
    justrandomthingz says:

I do prefer when ppl start to take care of their skin even if they are young. Some just thinks they don't have to because they are young. No you are wrong! you are never too young! Well done Amanda! Love this skincare routine!

3. Osnat Gerzon
    Osnat Gerzon says:

Gorgeous!! Amaziiiing!!! The blushes 😍😍😍😌 I also loved so much the fact that you didn't put any makeup on your eyes!! Not even mascara- nice!!!! I looooove the look without madcara!!! 😍😍😍👍 But I really think that you don't need any makeup!! 🙂

4. Gavino Bernal
    Gavino Bernal says:

As A Friend I’m gonna say Excellent video today Mandy. I hope you have a fantastic day, night, & evening. Stay cool, stay awesome, stay swag, stay unstoppable, stay incredible, stay popular, stay great, keep having fun, keep being the best YouTuber, & stay strong Amanda. Keep up the good work. Enjoy your Monday.👑☺️👍🙏🏆

5. Rodya Pink
    Rodya Pink says:

Why you no longer care about your youtube channel i know you since you were 14 i believe .. i want the old enthusiastic amanda ❤❤😭 look at your views number so heart breakin for me 💔💔😭

6. Kelli Loughlin
    Kelli Loughlin says:

the “oil” that you like is a serum! It’s not the same thing! It’s designed to bring beneficial ingredients into your skin. Oils are more for hydration and locking in the things underneath. They should also be put OVER a moisturizer while a serum goes UNDER 😊❤️ your skin looks amazing btw!