Laser Hair Removal

How to create a realistic, 1940s makeup look, with historically accurate practices and trends straight from the decade!
Missed a past era? Catch the entire series here:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Products Used in this Look (in order of appearance):
– MAC Blanc Type
– MAC Wedge
– CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers in ‘Soft Blonde’
– Prestige Brow Gel
– Maybelline Line Stiletto in ‘Blackest Black’
– Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara (to set lashes; not shown)
– Red Cherry #415 false eyelashes

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank YOU for watching!
XOXO!
Z

1. S White
    S White says:

I have medium dark skin. i want to recreate this look so badly so all I do is use the colors that fit me but follow this tutorial. Thank you so much. You look beautiful btw

2. Maureen Tuohy
    Maureen Tuohy says:

You look fabulous! The ‘40’s is the perfect look for you. Actually I think the 40’s and the 60’s were the best decades for sophisticated glamor. But the look of the 40’s, the cloths, makeup, and hair, was the hight of femininity. Every woman was a glamorous women in that decade.

3. Mason K. Lutz
    Mason K. Lutz says:

Favorite decades are 1910s through the 1960s, in my opinion, all i wouldn't mind anything from either. Love a lot of reasons that are so fantastic, and it always felt like the cats meow, with so much joy, jazz, rock, and clothing that i wear often as best i can. It's all just wonderful and progressive, and all, very beautiful.

4. Jordan Williams
    Jordan Williams says:

That moment when ur black & none of this applies to you b/c evidently black women & People of color didn't exist back then DAMN I'm glad I wasn't born back then nothing was ment for me r had people of color in mind😂

5. Odd Eyes94
    Odd Eyes94 says:

I wish people would look as elegant and sophisticated as they were in the Victorian era and the 1920s – 1970s. There was something about the way people looked and carried themselves that made them so stunning. To bad that hasn't come back in style… kinda like common sense and manners. 😖

6. SirParcifal
    SirParcifal says:

I can't stand todays makeup – with the over contouring and fake and bake, and aluminum highlighters. 40s was the best generation for beauty by car – they looked… human – not like cartoons. thank you for making this

7. K Thor
    K Thor says:

Just watched this dec 2018 and I remember being subscribed to you when you were myeyeshadowconsultant! A total trip to see how your techniques have changed, editing styles etc! I would love to see you do an update on this series, wish you’d included a hair tutorial for this look as well. Also, do you ever age?!

8. Boopy Schmoops
    Boopy Schmoops says:

I appreciate how you zoom in to areas you’re focusing on. I find most beauty gurus are so self conscious that they never do zoom ins cause you might see “flaws” but it makes tutorials so much harder.