HEY BABES!!!

So as you know from insta, I’ve been getting laser hair removal on my underarms the past few months, and since I get so many questions about it, I decided to just take you with me! So, here is my laser adventure this week 🙂 enjoy!

Read more details on my blog: http://xo-amber.com/fuzz-free-fabulous/

LOVE YA! And as always, any questions just ask 🙂

Xx
Amber

ps- lets be friends! Insta/Snap: @AmberScholl

Laser Hair Removal

1. Online Trust Supplier
    Online Trust Supplier says:

We are: cnvbeauty com, in order to reduce the pain of depilation, especially the introduction of
    depilation belt ice function depilation equipment, welcome your presence and patronage. Thank you!

2. Alana Marie
    Alana Marie says:

I can't believe I found an Amber video I haven't seen!! I've been a loyal fan since the diy rhinestone bralette video but I never knew you had a fashion blog! Love the set up, hope you decide to post more blogs again😊

3. Nahla Parker
    Nahla Parker says:

Question..with your amazing dyi skills can you consider doing an at home laser hair removal for some of us that can not afford this treatment your getting. .thanks

4. Momo Matsuri
    Momo Matsuri says:

I believe it depends on what type of skin you have, if laser hair removal would hurt or not. Like, if you have tough skin or soft skin. Mostly, tough skin are usually expose to stuff like the sun, wind, dirt, work, and etc. As, for soft skin is rarely exposed, sometimes. Everyone is different after all. :3

5. Lambie Lily
    Lambie Lily says:

hi! I was just wondering if you get botox or fullers for your face because it looks pefect! I'm really wanting to get some box or filler, because I'm scared of getting wrinkles as well! :p

6. LuLu Belle
    LuLu Belle says:

Ur is so different. My technician uses a lot stronger laser and it only takes 2 or 3 appointments but it hurts pretty bad. They spray you with cryogen with each zap… it's a lot more expensive, but you don't have to shave.