Messy buns with long hair isn’t as easy as peeps with short hair. The STRUGGLLLEEE. Hope you enjoy my video!
xoxo shelby

Lets Be Friends!
Instagram/Twitter/Snap: Shelbzolla

Contact: shelbzolla@gmail.com

1. SleepingSlender
    SleepingSlender says:

I'm a waitress and I have been trying for months to figure out how to do a darn messy bun. The first one is a lifesaver. My hair is down to my butt, and that seems to be the only one that will cooperate with me. Thank you for this video! x

2. Miss Foxy Gamer
    Miss Foxy Gamer says:

I hate it so much because like my hair isnt super long but it looks and acts like it is because of how thick it is. When i put my hair in a messy bun it literally looks like a ponytail thats fat..😂🤦🏼‍♀️

3. naomi j
    naomi j says:

I missed it when I had thin hair. As I got older I cut my hair and as it grew it got thicker. Now my hair is medium length but it's SUPER thick.

4. Bell Iron Fist
    Bell Iron Fist says:

I get so angry when I do buns because it feels so heavy! I have the THICKEST hair!! I can’t wear it down in the summer because it gets frizzy, it turns into a mop and is HUGE, and is super thick, so I hope this helps

5. Louise GC
    Louise GC says:

my mum made me get layers on my hair now idk if y’all still do perfect buns with layered hair but ever since i got layers i can’t do a good bun anymore without hair popping out 🙁

6. Eilish Avocados
    Eilish Avocados says:

the problem is my hair is too thick i can’t even flip it cause it’s always tangled and it’s not straight it’s so thick that the shower head can’t make all my hair wet i hate my hair sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

7. Rebecca’s World
    Rebecca’s World says:

The day after my prom all the girls had their hair in a bun the we’re all so small and I’m sitting over her with this big egg on my head 😂 two of them said the did it in the car and one of them did it in the toilets with one bobble like hunny you are all blessed and I’m cursed 😖😭😭😭😭😂