JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/LilithMoon
Страница В КОНТАКТЕ http://vk.com/public43817909
***
Watch my tutorial on curling hair with conical rollers on
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilithedarkmoon?feature=mhsn#p/u/2/0dRYV_ULiyU You can either blow dry your hair, or leave it dry naturally.
***
In this hair tutorial I’ll show you how to do a very unique, cute and easy romantic and somewhat messy updo hairstyle great for holidays 2012, Christmas and New Years eve. This beautiful look is very simple to recreate and it works great on fine / thin to medium / thick curly hair. It is inspired by the hairstyle that Blake Lively was wearing at the White Party and it’s also very similar to the updo that Taylor Swift has in the Love Story video. It can also be an angel / fairy / princess / greek or roman goddess hairstyle for Halloween.

This very elegant, trendy and fashionable updo is perfect for a party, for dancers (for a dance competition), for prom, homecoming, graduation party, ball, wedding guests and all kind of stylish special occasions and evening events. This dressy red carpet hairstyle will also look great as a beautiful bridal or bridesmaid updo.

It is also a great hairstyle for Halloween – if you want to be a gorgeous fairy, an angel or a Greek goddess. It can be done on both long and medium hair.
***
Hовогодние прически из длинных волос на выпускной, легкие простые быстрые свадебные вечерние прически дома на длинные волосы своими руками на лето, прическа пучок, быстрая укладка волос для выхода в ресторан, для съёмок, коктельная причёска для фотосессии, фотосъёмки, балла, вечеринки, прически на средние волосы за 5 минут

Modne fryzury z dlugich wlosow krok po kroku — fryzura sylwestrowa, na sylwestra, wieczorowe, na wesele, ślubne, na ślub, na studniowke, na impreze

Elegante hochsteckfrisuren, schnelle einfache frisur für mittel haare, für mittellange haare, frisuren zum selber machen für lange haare, für locken, für glatte haare

Peinados faciles de moda para cabello largo paso a paso y rapidos de hacer, de fiesta, de noche, de novia

Chignon Coiffure facile a faire cheveux longs, rapide, de mariage, de soirée, simple, de bal, de star, de fete, a la mode, a faire soi meme

Acconciature capelli lunghi ricci fai da te, semplici e veloci, sposa, capelli lisci, eleganti

Νυφικό χτένισμα, εύκολη χτενίσματα

1. ninja
    ninja says:

this is shockingly good! im gutted i didnt find ur videos b4 i chopped off 4 inches of my hair cos i didnt know wat to do with it! arrrrrgh! thank u so much 4 uploading

2. Maja Romarić
    Maja Romarić says:

I was just looking this tutorial, and I have to say that I did the same updo two weeks ago for a friends wedding, totali the same way, but I did not wached the tutorial before. It is beautiful and so are you.

3. Janne Thiebaud
    Janne Thiebaud says:

You are AMAZING!!!  I would never have dreamt of doing that with the ends of the hair!  Where ever do you get such brilliant ideas from?  You repeatedly show us hairstyles that look complicated, yet are achievable, even simple and always beautiful.  Thank you so much for that.

4. the rock saurabh
    the rock saurabh says:

Life sucks. My buddy has begun going out with a 10 as 60 days back he signed up to an internet site called Master Attraction (Google it if you desire to learn more.) I’m so jealous since I wish to fall in love as well. How come it’s so difficult? I’m gonna take a peek at this Jake Ayres guy’s stuff and find out if it may help someone like me. Bizarre thing is, he previously had Zero good fortune with females. How could you improve that quickly? His girl’s like a model…

5. Eva Sovi
    Eva Sovi says:

You look like a Goddess with this hairstyle! I've seen movies with Gods and Goddesses and some of the Goddesses have this hairstyle! It looks amazing on you!

6. Carly Brooks
    Carly Brooks says:

I LOVE THIS!!! My wedding was on Sunday and I was having a hard time deciding what to do with my hair until I found your video at 1am the morning of the wedding! It was so easy to do and looked great!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

7. Runothepinkninja
    Runothepinkninja says:

dont worry you'll get used to it! (i couldnt do mine until the 7th grade, and then i still messed up a lot) just practice and you'll get it, but brush ur hair first and if u mess up, take it out ( my sister used rubber bands first time she tried putting her hair up, she used about 20, and they got stuck bad enough we had to cut them out….she still doesnt brush her hair very often -__-)

8. Emily Hayes
    Emily Hayes says:

I had my mom watch this tutorial to do my hair before prom on Friday (my mom is by no means good at doing hair), and my hair turned out PERFECT, just like in the video. This tutorial is super easy and the hairstyle held all night, and took only an hour and a half to do, including curling my hair. Thank you so much!