Laser Hair Removal

PURCHASE MY COLLECTIONS HERE!
USE CODE: “JACATTACK” FOR A DISCOUNT

♡ ♡ ♡

CONNECT WITH ME!!!

MY PO BOX
301 W. Platt St #632
Tampa FL 33606

INSTAGRAM:
Jaclynhill

TWITTER:
Jaclynhill

SNAPCHAT:
Jaclynrhill

Business inquiries only:
Jaclynroxanne.hill@gmail.com
(I am no longer booking clients)

♡ ♡ ♡

* SOME links provided above are affiliate links! I am compensated based on some affiliate purchases.

My channel is a fun place for people to enjoy the world of beauty! If you leave mean negative comments or resort to name calling, I will delete your comment & block you. My channel is not the place. This world is so ugly & negative & we desperately need to make a change. I cant control the world, but I can control my channel. Constructive criticism is always welcome! “you’re a lying bitch” is NOT constructive ! Don’t feel like you need to kiss my ass. Feel free to speak your mind but please respect each other! XOXO

1. ASLAMY
    ASLAMY says:

I’m not sure why people have to be so rude. Jaclyn is a person! She is a human being! Stop being so damn mean to her. Yea she’s trying hard because everyone is starring at her and waiting for her to mess up. Keep doing you Jaclyn! You’re amazing! 😊

2. Cheyenne Allard
    Cheyenne Allard says:

Reading these goddamn comments is a fucking joke. The amount of pure hatred bullshit is fucking insane. Like I understand, she made some shitty lipsticks and didn't say sorry to your standard. She's literally addressed the shit 1,000 times like what more do you y'all want from her??? It's mind blowing. MOVE THE FUCK ON. Get over it. Cry baby ass, spoiled ass, cancel culture ass pieces of shit. I'm sooo tired of looking at the comments and seeing literally nothing but negative hate. It's pathetic and honestly so wack.

3. Jennifer Blanco
    Jennifer Blanco says:

Does she do cocaine because she’s like acting like she does. Also all that anxiety she keeps talking about could be caused because of drug abuse. But idk I don’t wanna make accusations like that. Someone should for sure check on her.

4. lovetolearnfromyou
    lovetolearnfromyou says:

Have you requested a test for Cushing decease? No disrespect please some note symptoms: Signs are a fatty hump or weight gain between the shoulders, weight gain creating a rounded face, and pink or purple stretch marks. These are just a few. If it is just weight gain-which many of us understand Speed Keto is amazing. You are beautiful anyway but consider getting ck for Cushings❤️

5. Paisley Cox
    Paisley Cox says:

I love you Jaclyn!! Even though I’m young I would love to do something in makeup when I get older and you are the one that made me want to I can’t even describe how amazing you are and how much I love you your the best!!!

6. Megan Jensen
    Megan Jensen says:

Oh my heck you are so funny! Your witch impression “Hello! That’s brrright” had me dying DYING 😂😂😂 I rewatched that a thousand times! Keep being your fun self ❤️

7. Ch1kita Spinderella
    Ch1kita Spinderella says:

Ehhhh….I'm not a teenager so instead of a "back to school" look, what about a "5 minutes or less" look or an"8am college lecture" look or a "i'm running late for work cuz I kept snuggling with my dog" look! =) OR can you take like ONE product and use it for multiple things…like take a bronzer stick and use it for bronzing, eyeshadow and lip…minimal time/minimal products. That would be cool.