Laser Hair Removal

I wanted to see how drugstore makeup brands stack up against the higher end, so I went to Ulta Beauty and did a product haul for a full face tutorial—see my favorites!
Subscribe: http://bit.ly/subdominique | Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/
Watch the latest: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuSYHIQgfhzmQ9dOJI_c3N7L&playnext=1&index=2

Watch more:
Makeup Tutorials: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuSDQV7BzvQxMrVeVZfGBCcD&playnext=1&index=2
Lifestyle Tips & Tricks: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuR3sX61i9QiwnOBr61tEMc_&playnext=1&index=2
Hair Tutorials: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuQ3Nq5jRGvuN9YvPfJHSZUI&playnext=1&index=2
Most Popular: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuTDh-LeJThrmz5XBrjQxbob&playnext=1&index=2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DominiqueSachse
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominiquesachse
Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/

This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.

Product List:

01. NYX Pore Filler Primer/Base – $14.00

02. L’Oréal Infallible 24hr Fresh Wear Foundation in Radiant Honey 470 – $14.99

03. Morphe Fluidity Full Coverage Concealer C2.25 Soft Matte – $9.00

04. Maybelline Tattoo Studio 24H Brow Pomade – Soft Brown & Deep Brown $9.55 (ea)

06. e.l.f. Cream Contour Palette – $8.00

15. Ardell Natural Lashes – #120 Demi in Black – $4.99

16. Milani Color Statement Lipliner – 09 Spice – $4.99

17. e.l.f. Liquid Matte Lip – Praline – $6.00

Total spent: $145.00

1. Dominique Sachse
    Dominique Sachse says:

Glad you all are enjoying today’s video! Many questions about how the make up wore throughout the day. I have posted a picture on my @DominiqueSachse Instagram account that was taken after the 10 PM news. You will see how well everything held up!

2. Robin Holbrook
    Robin Holbrook says:

Gorgeous look! My go to foundation is Revlon Color Stay that is about $8 a bottle. I live in San Antonio just about as humid as Houston. In the summer everything just wants to slide off my face! This stuff stays pretty well put! It saves the day here in The Sunbelt!🌹

3. gogogadgetgal72
    gogogadgetgal72 says:

Firstly, I appreciate that when you say all you have on is moisturizer, you are actually being truthful. I find it so comical when I hear that from other tutorials and you can actually see the eye-shadow creases on their lids and concealer lines! Secondly, I just happened upon Loreal Infallible and LOVE it, also! I feel that whether you use "drugstore" or high-end, what's really important is being able to apply things correctly. Thanks for the tutorial!

4. Rosalind Budell
    Rosalind Budell says:

Love these suggestions. I made an index card with all of these, and went up to Ulta and bought most of them. I can't believe the transformation I had…. I had been using the wrong shade of makeup and one of the ladies helped me pick out my base etc. Thank you for doing this video.

5. France Fortin
    France Fortin says:

First time omg you are amazing! to cute, to funny and so easy to follow I understand everything you say!!! Pretty important when you are from Québec (Canada)! Luv u xx

6. Alicia Burbank
    Alicia Burbank says:

Doing a marathon and although I'm a brown girl, I'm getting so much from these videos!!! Beautiful, lovely personality and great style. I'd love to know what music is playing.

7. L Harris
    L Harris says:

You're a beautiful woman. Makeup is gorgeous. I wish I knew you personally so you can make me up 😁 really don't wear makeup. Eyeliner and maybe lipstick

8. Rima Al Chamali
    Rima Al Chamali says:

Hi Dominique, love you so much and love your informative classy videos.
    I would like to recommend a great drugstore eyeshadow primer that I have been using for over 2 years and works like a magic. It performs even better than the high end ones. It's Wet & Wild eye primer.

9. 1tap
    1tap says:

i justllove your channel you inspire me so mutch i just turned 37 and have a hard time to find clothing and make up thats fit me i feel like im in the between by being old and young but you inspire me so mutch / louise sweden

10. Ramona Johnson
    Ramona Johnson says:

I've recently "discovered" you..thank you for doing the video's, they are very helpful! You should come out with your own "drug store" makeup line and hair products and offer "hands on" classes. You would become a billionaire!

11. TexasContessa
    TexasContessa says:

Thank you for this one. This more my price point. Love the elf palette ….am buying that one. And the infallible…I am visiting Houston and am going to just dive into ULTA. We don't have those here in Italy…..the economical stuff here is horrid.

12. Julie Keenum
    Julie Keenum says:

I’m 54 and started wearing makeup at age 13. I have always used drugstore makeup. I just can’t see paying big bucks for something I’m going to wash off at night. Loved this tutorial!!

13. David Peralrez
    David Peralrez says:

Dominique, you said you were going to start out with drugstore make up but you already had on your moisturizer. You didn't say what it was, or if it was drugstore moisturizer. I would like someone to do a video from scratch and leave nothing out. Thanks.

14. Tamara Harrison
    Tamara Harrison says:

Dominique, being a Texas girl yourself. Will you do a Mary Kay tutorial? Because I've been wondering about their timewise line for over 50 skin. OR have you tried it and if so, what did you think?

15. Pei Pei Tan
    Pei Pei Tan says:

Beautiful! Many of the drugstore brands' product lines started out in department stores. As the companies develop newer products, they retire the old department store line and re-package/remarket to the drugstores…so yes, these retired products are the same as the ones that used to be in department stores. At least this is what a L'Oreal executive told me, and I believe him!

16. Kim W.
    Kim W. says:

Have u ever tried Latisse or Rodan&Fields Lash Boost? I would think you’d prefer those to falsies?🧐I think falsies would eventually damage healthy lashes? TIA