In today’s video I am finally sharing my favorite hair extensions for short hair and showing you how you take your short hair to long hair with clip in extensions. Clip in hair extensions for short hair can be hard to blend in – so I am giving you all my tips and trick to blending them in seamlessly. I also threw in two hair tutorials specifically to help style clip in extensions but with or without extensions these hairstyles are great ones to try out!!

—⟣ SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/2lHTQcd ⟢—
I’m wearing:
❈ 16” Select Hair in 14/88

Keep your hair game strong, subscribe! → http://bit.ly/2p3RSRk

MY SHOWER CAP & KIT: http://bit.ly/KMShowerCap

—⟣Follow and Chat with me at:⟢—

❈ My Website: www.kayleymelissa.com
❈ Instagram: KayleyMelissa
❈ Pinterest: kayleymelissa
❈ FB: @kayleymelissa
❈ Twitter: @kayleymelissa
❈ SnapChat: KayleyMelissa
❈ For business inquiries: kayleymelissa@mattermediagroup.com

—⟣Mailing Address:⟢—
Kayley Melissa
4441-106 Six Forks Rd #165
Raleigh, NC 27609

FTC: This Video is sponsored by Beyond Hair Extensions. They’re a brand I’ve loved in my personal life, and I’m excited to share with you guys! Some links are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you purchase through the link.

1. Ell_Brando
    Ell_Brando says:

I've looked all over and I cannot find anything on doing split hairstyles (two braids / fun buns /etc) and still hide the wefts. Could you experiment and do a video?

2. Juliette Kuijs
    Juliette Kuijs says:

My hair is about the same length as yours and recently purchased 20 inch long hair extensions without layers in them. Also my lob has a blunt cut. Would you recommend to get them layered and cut shorter?

3. Olivia Grace
    Olivia Grace says:

Hey Kayley! So I am honestly really struggling with having a receding hairline (I’m only 16!😭) I also have lighter hair which makes it look even worse than it is. I know you have a video on hiding a receding hairline, but is there any way to make it grow? please please let me know!

4. Liz Clavell
    Liz Clavell says:

Hey Kayley! Do you think you could try the dyson airwrap but with your short hair?? I’m super curious to see if the length change would make a difference!! Love you Hair Queen😍😍😍

5. Vera P
    Vera P says:

Hi Kayley! I been following you for a wile now, and I love your videos!!
    Can you bring back that dark wig and show us some more cool hairstyles? That would be awesome.

6. Martie Boyer
    Martie Boyer says:

I’ve never seen a video i needed more.

Just cut my hair the same length you have now and i had trouble blending extensions in it and my extensions are at the end or their lifespan and i was shopping for a new pack! Loved the video so much.

7. Veronica Gammage
    Veronica Gammage says:

So I have Lucy brand extensions, would you say they are a good brand in terms of quality and how long they will last?
    My hair is also shorter in the back and longer in the front. So I make two small braids and pin them back? I would say it’s at that length where it’s not flipping outward as much but still does it a little from how it bends at the neck.

8. Melanie Holden Chase
    Melanie Holden Chase says:

I'd love to have you do a video on the ethics of hair extensions. This brand talks a lot about honesty on their website, but they don't disclose how they source the hair, and how people are compensated for it.

9. BeautyWithEvie
    BeautyWithEvie says:

My hair has been extremely short for about six years now, and is now the longest it's been in that time. I just bought a new set of Luxy hair extensions and I can't wait to try the braided style in this video! Thanks for all the hair inspiration and genuinely bringing a smile to my face! <3

10. ElanaWolf830
    ElanaWolf830 says:

Love these tips! I'm going to have to keep these in mind for when I get my hair cut in the next few weeks.
    Do you have any short hairstyles for people who have bangs? I'm going to be getting bangs again and love your hairstyles.

11. toffeetama
    toffeetama says:

Hi Kayley! Love the video.I honestly thought that it wouldn't look as blended straight versus curled, but it looked amazing straight as well! These extensions looks so good. I would love to see a hair video on ways you can use the topsy tail tool!

12. Hannah Jacobs
    Hannah Jacobs says:

lol these are so good..you cant tell that the extensions are adding that much length it just looks like you used to them to add a little extra volume and oomph to the hair but you really cant tell you went from short to long hair…love it..im gonna check them out