Apply your everyday makeup with the Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Brush Set, your one and done to master pro-styled looks! Nic shows you how to create an easy, natural makeup look using these brushes.

Discover all of the essential makeup tools you’ll need with the Everyday Essentials Brush Set. The brush set comes with four makeup brushes that offer prestige performance for covering, coloring, and blending, and our award-winning Miracle Complexion Sponge® that blends foundations for a dewy finish. For all things foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, and shadow, this set of makeup essentials has you covered.

Click the link above to shop the Everyday Essentials Brush Set, or find the set at a store near you:
● Shop Boots Instore or Online: https://www.boots.com/real-techniques
● Shop Ulta Instore or Online: https://www.ulta.com/brand/real-techniques

1. morganjack18
    morganjack18 says:

Could these brushes be made more environmentally friendly? and that thick plastic packaging is unnecessary. Otherwise nice brushes, but beauty really needs to up it's game in this way otherwise its just more consuming and being part of the problem rather than the solution!

2. Lauren Painter
    Lauren Painter says:

question. I usually use a beauty blender for foundation because they are eadier to clean. Do you have to clean the foundation brush after every used or do you wipe it or anything for next time?

3. shadi0611
    shadi0611 says:

I absolutely love your brushes, even more in the mini format. I apply my make up on the commute train every day while going to work and the mini brushes take up so little space. Please make more brushes in mini format 🙏

4. alejandra sopelana
    alejandra sopelana says:

I just bought them, my very first RT set of brushes!!! So excited!!! The best is the price, it was only £20. It’s like paying two brushes and getting three more items free. Best deal ever! Best brushes ever, so soft and efficient. Great as a starter packet. I’m a happy costumer for sure.

5. Elizabeth Ann ferrario
    Elizabeth Ann ferrario says:

Hi nic I really love love your expert brush it’s amazing I always used a sponge but since I bought the 200 my makeup looks fabulous then I just finish with my sponge my foundation stays put all day ! I love cream products since I bought Charlotte Tilbury contour blush highlighter they are so easy to blend and leaves my skin dewy as I like it !

6. Anna Holmes
    Anna Holmes says:

Just got this brush set- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! For the price and quality it is clearly my favorite brush set that I have tried. I love the 402 brush so much that I bought another one! (Under eye setting and highlighter). It’s amazing what you guys have accomplished in the makeup industry. ❤️❤️❤️

7. kezia tamariska
    kezia tamariska says:

I don't really like the idea of mixing my blush brush with my bronzer. I'm afraid that it'd contaminate the blush color. So can the RT 200 brush be used as contour/bronzer brush?? Please help your sister out. I'm new to these things lol

8. Simone Schultz
    Simone Schultz says:

I was looking for an introduction set to try your brushes out. I bought this set and also the multitasker set and I’ve got all I need. I love the quality, affordability and the colors are my favorite!
    You both haven’t forgotten not everybody can afford expensive brushes. I have a variety of MAC dual fiber, Mercier and a few Sephora brush sets so I do mix and match, but my new favorites are RT!
    You both rock! Nic&Sam!

9. Elizabeth Ann ferrario
    Elizabeth Ann ferrario says:

Hi Nic I think I have enough brushes to do the ladies on my street, but I have bought this set too because I have the collectors bug but I must say the new additions are better I think to me anyway the bristles are packed tighter they are just beautiful! Thanks Nic !

10. Karen Kiepe
    Karen Kiepe says:

Thank you!!! I just bought this set to do my own makeup for my wedding in Hawaii in May. I'm flying there from Australia and won't have time to find a makeup artist. I've been watching loads of your tutorials to learn how best to do my makeup come wedding day! Thank you 😘