This doubles up as my current everyday foundation routine 🙂 It’s a bit lengthy, I was in a chatty mood.

———————————————————————-

Like Shameless Fripperies on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShamelessFripperies
Blog: http://www.shamelessfripperies.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HouseofKarima
Instagram: ShamelessFripperies

———————————————————————–

Just one of many variations of an everyday hair and makeup ensemble! It’s super simple and muted – the sort of thing I wear day to day. I also included a new discovery of mine called MyCurl; 2 minute curls for dummies (I paid for these, no affiliation or sponsorship etc, I just thought it was cool).

I purchased mine in-store but they’re also available at HQHAIR:

———————————————————————–

Nail polish I’m wearing in this tutorial:
Chanel Distraction

———————————————————————-

Complete List Of Products:
Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer – Light
Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective – 15 Opal (suitable for an NC20 or so)
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Yves Saint Laurent – Touche Eclat Pen 1.5
SUQQU Brow Pen – Moss Green
Givenchy Eyeshadow Palette – Tempting Chocolate (discontinued, dupes mentioned in video)
Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eye Pencil – Salome (Black)
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Illamasqua Eye Pencil – Vow (Nude)
Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro – 500

———————————————————————-

xx

1. wildsheep
    wildsheep says:

If my main concern with base makeup is pliability, what's something super similar to the Sunday Riley tinted primer? I think they've stopped making it and I haven't found a great dupe :<

2. Sofia Bugarin
    Sofia Bugarin says:

I also have sentimental makeup stories! When I was about 15 I saw the first Naked Palette in a magazine, and I actually babysat for a couple of weekends to buy it! I still buy it mainly for nostalgia 🙂 also because its has pretty good shadows

3. Sarah Fleiss
    Sarah Fleiss says:

The concealer I've been using for a while is the Revlon Colorstay stick, it's creamy but thin, so it's great for buildable coverage! I also have a really similar skin tone to you and it's awesome for dark under eye bags. 🙂

4. zineb chemrah
    zineb chemrah says:

you have a gentle thecnique of doing makeup that's what I liked about you , you have used a products never seen before it's just amazing to keep watching you and your skin killed me really coz my face skin has kind of scars has left from a sickness so when I use foundation it look ugly I do not have foundation until I'll get red of these:( am in this age and I do not have makeup products so I'am telling myself one day I ll own some of these just the same you have said and love kisses 😍

5. Liz Torres
    Liz Torres says:

Thin in consistency and not too drying? I would go with the highlighter pens like Clinique's airbrush concealer or Maybelines lumi concealers for something really light. A light, sheer dewy concealer I found nice was Mac's select moisture cover. Wish it had more coverage for myself, but its completely fine if you dont have crazy undereye circles. You could also try Maybelline Better Skin concealer, I find its great for the under-eyes, looks like skin and has buildable to medium coverage. It has a light creamy consistency, but its not as light as the aforementioned, or dewy like the moisture cover.

6. Nora O'Neill
    Nora O'Neill says:

this is one of the most gorgeous natural makeup looks ive ever seen. i love the eye color, and you seem extremely certain of what you are doing, and you look simply stunning .

7. S Douglas
    S Douglas says:

The lipstick needs to be warmer.  Otherwise, it is a perfect makeup for a young woman with such even skin tone and no blemishes (as far as I can see).

8. Ashley Hanson
    Ashley Hanson says:

I just love you. You remind me so much of Lisa Eldridge in a much younger version of course. Not by looks but by the way you talk to us and the way you explain everything in much detail! I'm so glad I found your channel. Subbed forever. Xoxoxo

9. Jenn O'Donnell
    Jenn O'Donnell says:

I love your tutorials! I learn so much and u show so many great uses for products. When I was younger I always looked for full coverage looks, now that I'm older I like more strategic use of products because I like my freckles and don't want so much makeup on my face. U rock!

10. Lena Busch
    Lena Busch says:

Hey, Karima.
    I'm really intrigued by this hair curl thingy. I'm hopeless at doing my hair but this looks like even I could master it. Haha
    One question though. Isn't it really uncomfortable to sleep on it?

11. Tami D'Orleans
    Tami D'Orleans says:

my sentimental makeup piece is a limited edition Dior christmas eyeshadow pallet, it's the first major high end makeup I ever owned and also the first piece of makeup my parents ever bought me 🙂