Hey guys! Today I’m going to show you how to style short curly hair for the first time after you leave the salon. I have naturally curly hair but because I have a bob haircut, I have to cheat a few of the curls with a curling iron and add some key products. I was a little nervous when I got out of the shower and had to style it for the first time. We all know the feeling! My goal with this new haircut is to wear it more natural so it stays healthy and shiny. I’ll show you how to style from wet to dry for any of my curly haired girls out there. It’s actually a super fun hairstyle to try for spring so let’s do this! Enjoy!

What are your thoughts on this look? YAY or NAY?

PRODUCTS USED:
Tangle Free Brush
It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Keratin
Aveda Be Curly Styling Cream
DPHue Argon Oil Therapy
FROMM 1907 Blow Dryer
EVA NYC Curling Wand (1 inch)
Babyliss Pro Straightener 1 1/4 inch
Tribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray

Don’t forget to Subscribe Below For More Fun Videos 🙂

{Find me on Social!}
INSTAGRAM @SazanHendrix http://instagram.com/sazanhendrix
TWITTER @SazBarzani http://twitter.com/SazBarzani
FB @SazanHendrix https://www.facebook.com/SazanHendrix/
SNAPCHAT @SazanBarzani
Husband’s Instagram: http://instagram.com/stevie_hendrix

Thank you so much for watching! Don’t forget to LIKE + Subscribe. Until next time…

XO,
Saz

1. Rory Kranz
    Rory Kranz says:

Bruh like 50% of these comments are about how she shouldn't be using so many products and how the heat stuff is going to damage your hair and she should just let it air dry….like yeah those might be tips for not damaging your hair but it's a video on styling your hair, obviously she's gotta do something with it

2. Cheyenne Jefferson
    Cheyenne Jefferson says:

“How to style curly hair”
    How about don’t use a curling iron and a flat iron..curly hair is naturally frizzy and voluminous,,not all curls are perfect that doesn’t mean you need to damage your hair to try to make it look perfect

3. eagates287
    eagates287 says:

Omg girl I just cut my hair (similar length to yours, which was a pretty big change for me). I'm loving it though, it's so short and sassy lol. You look adorable!

4. F. A.
    F. A. says:

Not gonna lie I had really gorgeous long hair. It was the first thing anyone mentioned when they met me. Then I cut it all off, my mother had a heart attack, and I'm pretending I know how to style it now that its suddenly curly. Lol, I don't regret it but i wish I didn't feel so self conscious. I look like baby from Dirty Dancing! Is that even fashionable anymore?

5. Valentina Cotes
    Valentina Cotes says:

I recently cut my hair (way too short) and after being helped by my very very much trusted hair stylist to fix my big chop 😂.
    This is what I have to say:
    simply air dry!!!
    I don’t know the science behind it but the diffuser takes away that density that allows the curl to stay “curled” and pretty. and that too much air for example a fan would give too much frizz ( as some may already know ).
    Avoid using the hairdryer even the “cool setting” use light oils, hydrate yourself and your hair and enjoy the healthy beautiful bouncies.

6. Iridescent Aurora
    Iridescent Aurora says:

You wanna wear your natural curls, but don’t wanna have a “triangle head.”
    Well one thing that helps is setting your roots, as in putting stylist clips in your hair, really close to your scalp, before drying to get a little extra volume.

Also, if you’re going to diffuse for God’s sake, DO NOT USE HEAT!
    Have on the cool blast the whole time! No heat should be put on your hair! None! At all! Ever!

DONATE YOUR CURLING IRON TO GOODWILL!!!

7. Curlieq55
    Curlieq55 says:

Thank you! This is exactly the style I’m looking for. My hair is long, I’m almost 64. I had this style 10 yrs ago and loved it. Off to my stylist I go! 🤗