THE BRUSHES & VAULT COLLECTION
WILL BE AVAILABLE 8.28.18 AT 8AM PST!
CODE “JACATTACK”

♡ ♡ ♡

CONNECT WITH ME!!!

MY PO BOX
301 W. Platt St #632
Tampa FL 33606

INSTAGRAM:
Jaclynhill

TWITTER:
Jaclynhill

SNAPCHAT:
Jaclynrhill

Business inquiries only:
Jaclynroxanne.hill@gmail.com
(I am no longer booking clients)

♡ ♡ ♡

My channel is a fun place for people to enjoy the world of beauty! If you leave mean negative comments or resort to name calling, I will delete your comment & block you. My channel is not the place. This world is so ugly & negative & we desperately need to make a change. I cant control the world, but I can control my channel. Constructive criticism is always welcome! “you’re a lying bitch” is NOT constructive ! Don’t feel like you need to kiss my ass. Feel free to speak your mind but please respect each other! XOXO

1. JennaLee SFX
    JennaLee SFX says:

I love this pallette, i got it when it first came out, i really need to get the other palletes you have too. and I think you did a great job at explaining everything in this video❤

2. Emilie Anastasio
    Emilie Anastasio says:

My comment is pretty much the same as a lot of your subscribers are making. But it’s true. When will you come on YouTube to talk about products you love that aren’t morphe? You spent months away from YouTube and I get it, you were having a hard time. But you came back to just be materialistic and sell out. Remember where you came from Jaclyn. The fame and the house and the money are what your subscribers got you. Your subscribers got you known to morphe. Your subscribers got you known to other subscribers and to the designer bags and holidays. No judgement on how you choose to spend your money – but you at least owe some content that is genuine to your subscribers. You at least owe some content that is for your viewers pleasure, and not just so more gold can keep filling up your pocket. Sure money is fun but it can quickly get evil and greedy. And some people that want to follow your amazing tutorials don't have that kind of money right now. So, please use less expensive stuff. And I am a giant fan it's just i feel bad for your other fans. I LOVEEEEE YOU GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

3. Kaya
    Kaya says:

I'd highly recommend wetting the eye shadow brush before you apply Jacyln's eyeshadow…I find that it really helps with pigmentation and patchiness

4. Hannah Bug
    Hannah Bug says:

I bought her brush set and I was SO excited for it and at first I liked them. But the white haired brushes shed and after I wash them they fray. And no matter what I do I can’t keep them from fraying. It’s kinda sad cause they were expensive. A lot of people said stick with elf brushes and I have to agree.

5. Shania Blu
    Shania Blu says:

Hands down Jaclyn hill is one of THE BEST make up artists I’ve ever come across in my entire life. Jaclyn you are my favorite person to see on social media and I LOVE watching your videos! You are so talented, funny, kind and just down to earth. You keep doing you girl. Keep up being the best person you can be! Stay beautiful inside and out and don’t let ANYONE make you feel different. Because out of all the haters out there ALWAYS remember you have SO MANY people who LOVE YOU and your make up palettes! And brushes! One day there WILL be a Jaclyn Hill cosmetics line ☺️ just sayin…🤷🏻‍♀️😍❤️

6. Momma Bear
    Momma Bear says:

So I just want to give a little bit of a different perspective. I’m new to your channel. I just read a bunch of really negative comments saying they like the way you used to be. I’ll have to check out your other vids but I loved this tutorial and this look. I think it’s stunningly beautiful. I already used some Morphe products before I ever knew who you are. I didn’t feel like you were trying to sell me something. Anyway, from a newbie on your channel, I thought this was great and your makeup skills are excellent!! I guess you can’t please everyone. 🤷‍♀️