Products Mentioned:
Revlon Age Defying Concealer w/ DNA Advantage in Light/Medium
Orly Nail Polish in Rage
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid

Visit my blog! | http://www.makeupbyalli.blogspot.com

Tweet me! | http://twitter.com/MakeupByAlli

SIGMA | http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=42248
*I’m a bonafide user of Sigma products and a member of their Beauty Affiliate Program! Anyone can join! For more info visit the Sigma website 🙂

My Must-Have Foundations & Powders | http://tinyurl.com/7987ywy

UD 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Demolition
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Nails: Zoya Erika
top: Express
earrings: Target

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com

This video is not sponsored.

1. mf2011100
    mf2011100 says:

Hi Allie,
    I'm sorry I already asked you this question…then forgot what video I posted it on! 😛
    Question: What filming/video program do you use to create your video intros? I love your makeup tutorials-keep them coming!
    Thanks!

2. ItsNoah Allen
    ItsNoah Allen says:

Oh WOW,Were in Florida were you? I live in Tampa,Florida…I would have LOVED to meet you!!! 😀 Great faves as always!!! Love Orly Rage too and your Sonia Kashuk travel cosmetic bag I have to find..love that and have to try that Elf face kabuki brush! That fake bake tanner sounds great! LOVE YOU! XOXO,Tara

3. hijabquazi
    hijabquazi says:

I've been waiting eagerly for that Revlon foundation to come to Canada…I can't seem to find it anywhere, or find out when it's going to be released here:(((

4. jessica heartMakeup
    jessica heartMakeup says:

I have the 2 zipper bag like that and love it and didn't know they made a bigger one went to look for it at target and it's 26.99 at my target I have so many make- up bags I thought I shouldn't buy it! 🙁

5. emma
    emma says:

hi alli! first off let me just say i luv u and u r rlly pretty!
    and pleeeez answer bcuz i rlly wanna know where u got those sandals in the intro?! ive been looking for shoes like that forever!!!

6. Alisha Morrison
    Alisha Morrison says:

Yes I'm pretty sure that's what it is, just through powers of deduction lol. I'm fine around actual animals…I guess it's just rubbing their fur on my face that's troublesome…

7. makeupby.mikaela
    makeupby.mikaela says:

Hey everyone! I am a new beauty guru and i would love it if you could check out my videos and subscribe! Help me reach my goal of 190 by the end of today, it would mean the world to me 🙂 Thanks!