It’s finally time for a curly hair tutorial and we’re starting with some braided hairstyles.

Keep your hair game strong, subscribe! → http://bit.ly/2p3RSRk

Here’s some easy how to’s on hair styles for curly and wavy hair. You guys know I love braids and I think braids + curls are SO beautiful. These are easy with no french braiding and no dutch braiding to keep your curls happy and frizz free. These are a some great ways to leave your hair natural and have it look amazing.

Wig Info:
Purchased from: www.heavenlyTresses.com
Full Lace
Spanish Curl
24″
180% Density
Custom Color

———-

★Videos to mix up your Hair Routine!★

★ 5 Easy Morning Hairstyles

★ Hairstyles for Scarves & Winter Hats

★ Margo Robbie Inspired Pigtails

★ 3 Days of Heatless Hairstyles (Clean to Dirty)

———-

★Follow and Chat with me at:★
**My Website: www.kayleymelissa.com
**Instagram: KayleyMelissa
**Pinterest: kayleymelissa
**Facebook: @kayleymelissa
**Twitter: @kayleymelissa
**SnapChat: KayleyMelissa
**For business inquiries: kayleymelissa@mattermediagroup.com

Mailing Address:

Kayley Melissa
4441-106 Six Forks Rd #165
Raleigh, NC 27609

———-

★What I’m wearing:★
Romper: Asos.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored.

1. Celina Laidi
    Celina Laidi says:

Omggg you’re a lifesaver ! Its really hard to find a beautiful hairstyle for curly hair without ruining the curls ! Ya seriously should do more like this kind of videos ! On short hair too !!! Ive loved the last one !!!!

2. amethyst lauren
    amethyst lauren says:

Your wig looks identical to my natural curls!! Although mine is shorter, thinner, browner, and frizzier, I'm so glad theres someone who doesnt have super curly hair but doesnt have straight hair!!

3. Pia W
    Pia W says:

These hairstyles look so good on you, but when I try them I just look shitty, because they make my face seem even more round then it already is :/

4. Sophie B
    Sophie B says:

The point we are making when we say we can't do any hairstyles is not that we need other ones, but that we actually CAN'T do them. I would love to have my hair down or even in a ponytail and have no volume and beautiful curls, but no matter what I do, my hair still looks like crap. When I go out I have a tight, high bun with tonnes of hairspray and bobby pins.
    Also, no brushing, EVER.

5. bayer nusefer
    bayer nusefer says:

Kayley, I love your hairstyles so so much. You have so much talent! A question, I know it's meant for curly hair, but can these hairstyles be done on straight/slightly wavy hair? I love how these look but I wonder if it will work on me. Much love ❤️😘😍💝

6. Miranda
    Miranda says:

I am definitely going to need more of these! I've recently fully accepted my curly hair, so I have no idea how to style it. I really need help getting the shorter front pieces out of my face.

7. Jessica Woodmus
    Jessica Woodmus says:

I love your hair Channel I watch them all the time and I love your ideas but I have wavy curly hair and sometimes it's hard to do them and seeing now that you have that curly hair wig is there anyway you can please do some more cute summer hairstyles cuz I basically do the same things all the time thank you

8. Daisy Maiden
    Daisy Maiden says:

My sister's hair is so curly that most days we can't even brush it properly. any of these styles would be lovely on her, do you know any ways to help her manage it?

9. wolfsf2012
    wolfsf2012 says:

Do you think you could that crown braid video on all 'your' types of hair? You've done it on the curly and I didn't know if you would show us on your actual hair, the short wig, and the new wig you have coming?

10. Maluwonderland
    Maluwonderland says:

really liked the initiative but kayley could you do for more like a really curly hair, instead of a straightened hair that jst looks like it was scrunched? its really hard to find like hairstylist youtubers that make curly hairstyles. If you want to do something for the curly girls , do with a real curly hair, cause this kind of hair can just do the normal hairstyles with no problem, cause this is basically an almost flat hair
    😀 Love you !

11. Melissa
    Melissa says:

Awesome tutorial! Just a helpful hint, girls with curly hair never brush their dry hair (or at least, I've never met one who does)! It kind of frizzed out the curl and can only be fixed afterwards by spraying water or just washing your hair again to "reset" it. Totally understandable that a naturally straight haired girly wouldn't know that, just letting you know for the future!
    Please keep up with the curly tutorials, this is a great start!! 😊👍🏼

12. izzibee
    izzibee says:

I wish you would do some tutorials for thin hair… I can't really do many of your hairstyles sometimes because it would simply be that my hair was not thick enough

13. Jackie Moskaliuk
    Jackie Moskaliuk says:

So so so thankful you're making curly hair tutorials and for your intentionality in wanting to take on the challenge of managing curls… ya girl greatly appreciates it. I've watched all of your tutorials, but have struggled with some just because of the nature of my crazy curls. This video makes me so happy!!! Love you and your vids! <3

14. Meghan McGowan
    Meghan McGowan says:

I am so excited for all of these, especially the crown braid! I love the look of milkmaid braids from the front but hate the way the back always looks, and this idea just swept that problem right out of the way. Keep these videos coming!