I’m guiding you through 30 high and low-end beauty products that rocked my world in 2018!

1. Honeyskin ultimate face and body cream. Helps with redness, rosacea, due to aloe and Manuka honey. Cruelty-free. From $15.97

2. Face and body oils for dry skin. Loving Drunk Elephant’s Virgin Marula luxury facial oil. Has antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9. $72

3. Also, Supernatural’s body organic glow ultra nourishing body oil with bergamot. Loaded with Vitamin C and fatty acids and scented with bergamot. $60

4. Bryte exfoliating cleanser. Replaces your makeup remover, cleanser and exfoliator. All natural, no paragons, sulfate or chemicals. Natural vegan formula. $25.20

5. Make Up For Ever Sens’Eyes gets it all off gently, quickly and preserves your lashes. Paraben and fragrance-free. Derm and ophthalmologist tested $25.

6. BioEffect EGF Eye Serum. Reduces dark circles and puffiness. Paraben-free, fragrance, alcohol and oil free, hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. $90

7. Plexaderm rapid reduction cream plus. Reduces undereye bags and wrinkles. Uses silicate materials from shale clay to temporarily tighten. $59.95

8. Beverly Hills MD Anti-aging lip enhancer with hyaluronic filling spheres, combined with natural collagen rebuilding peptides. Also helps to fill out those fine lines around your lips. $31.99

9. Colorescience Sunforgettable total protection face shield SPF 50, chemical free, 100% mineral, water/sweat resistant 40 minutes, tinted. Provides pollution defense, protects against blue light, minimizes damage by infrared radiation. $39

10. Colorescience Sunforgettable total protection brush on shield spa 50,.Water resistant 80 minutes. 4 Colors to choose from. $65

11. Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus body butter with gluten-free vitamin E. Moisturizing, firms and tones. $9.99

12. Briogeo Scalp Revival charcoal and tea tree scalp treatment – soothes dry scalp itchiness and restores balance and hydration. No sulfates, paragons, silicones, phthalates, artificial colors or dea. $32

13.Briogeo Blossom and Bloom ginseng and biotin volumizing shampoo, conditioner and volumizing spray. Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. $24/$20

14. Color Wow Root Cover Up – camouflage gray roots, even dark regrowth, refresh highlights and perfect thinning hairlines- no peroxide. Water resistant, (can swim in it) lasts until shampooed. Free of waxes, dyes or paragons. Comes in 8 colors $34.50

15.Colorescience Eye and Brow Palette. One stop shopping for eyes, especially if you’re traveling and want to pack light. $49

16. Laura Mercier Loose setting powder in translucent. Comes in two shades for fair-med or med-dark skin tones. Absorbs or reduces shine. $39

17. Sephora Pro Pro Pigment Palette in Warm. 28 warm color shades, complete with a how-to pamphlet on how to apply. $68

18. NYX Professional Makeup HD Finishing powder- mineral based in Banana. Comes in 3 colors. Fresh, matte finish. Ulta Fan Favorite $9.99 All NYX products are cruelty-free.

18. Jentry Kelley’s Highlighter and Contour In Golden Contour, Moroccan Glow and Nairobi Dusk. Create a perfect sun-kissed glow and sculpt your face. $30 each

19. NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Black. Long lasting, intense pigmentation, easy to apply, never needs sharpening. Great value! $5.50

20. NYX Wonder Pencil (Medium) – Conceals flaws and blemishes. $4.50

21. NYX Slip Tease Full Color Lip Oil in Red Queen. Satin-matte finish that is bold. $7.00. Beautiful shade of red!

22. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Raisin Rage. Creamy, wearable lipstick in a great dark plum color. Price range $5-$9 depending on where purchased.

23. Huda Beauty’s Demi Matte lipstick. Bold cream lipstick, pink-nude color $20. Favorite nude lipstick!

24. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire Lip Gloss in Nude Ballet – a mauve/nude gloss with micro-oils and rich color pigment. Amazon $9.37

25. Two Faced Juicy Fruit comfort lip glaze in Dreamsicle. High impact peachy-gold color $20

26. Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth and Blur Primer – Free of paragons and phthalates. Vegan and cruelty-free. $36

27. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting full coverage cream anti-aging hydrating serum. Flawless finish, SPF 50 coverage, skin looks perfect. $38

28. It Bye Bye underage full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer. Won’t crease or crack. $26

29, Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape contour concealer in medium – vegan, blendable formula that brightens and smooths the skin. Free of chemicals $27

30. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin enhancer concealer. I wear as a foundation. Waterproof, covers and corrects. I use SX09 $48

Subscribe: http://bit.ly/subdominique | Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DominiqueSachse
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominiquesachse
Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/

This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.

1. Dominique Sachse
    Dominique Sachse says:

To answer a couple of repeated questions, the eyeglass frames are Balenciaga BA 5020, and the gold sweater is Lauren Ralph Lauren. The gold necklace is by Gorjana. Thanks so much for your comments and the products you’re sharing! 😘

2. l jones
    l jones says:

This is YOUR most flattering hair color as well as hair style and make-up to date. It is working for you as well as your gold sweater and nails.

3. Beverly Bzdek-Smith
    Beverly Bzdek-Smith says:

Hi Dominique. Just catching up on your videos, thanks again for sharing great beauty finds. I am also an IT Cosmetics foundation user. I would invite you to try Bye Bye Foundation. It contains many of the same ingredients as the CC cream, provides fabulous coverage and sun protection. However, the newly formulated version, which still includes the flex technology, includes Niacinamide, and Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid at a higher level than the CC cream. I have turned several family members into believers in how this foundation makes them look younger and provides sun protection and great coverage all in one.

4. Kim Gallagher
    Kim Gallagher says:

I'm new to your channel and really appreciate all your hard work on the various products you use. I have some questions on face moisturizers. I have seen your videos where you just love the Honeyskin Ultimate face & Body cream and I'm using it now and I do like it. I would like to know if you have tried the CeraVe Moisturizing cream daily face and body moisturizer, or a new one I just came across on Amazon (top 100) LilyAna Naturals Face Cream?  I have a combo skin however in the winter my skin tends to be a bit drier.  Thanks

5. Michelle Albanese
    Michelle Albanese says:

Sorry if this is a dupe question! I couldnt find it below. The Huda lipstick is listed as pink nude, is it the color 'Feminist'? Thank you!! Love all your videos, wish they came out everyday!! 😉

6. Cookie
    Cookie says:

Cacay oil has a much higher vitamin E content than marula oil and is beside rosehip seed oil the best oil to fight wrinkles. I mix grapeseed oil with cacay, rosehip seed, argan and jojoba oil. Avocado oil is great too. You should also always read the ingredients list, claims are not always reflected by the ingredients. The ingredients list has a logic: the ingredient with the highest percentage is written first, going down the list the percentage decreases. When a product has many different types of alcohol in it (this is valid for shampoo as well) it might be better to not use it. Abstaining from drinking alcohol (including wine), smoking and sun exposure will help a lot in staying beautiful and youthful. As for the bioflavonoids or resveratol in grapes, you can either consume grape juice that has just started to ferment or take resveratol capsules. Alcohol ages the cell quicker and is a strain on your liver. Keeping your liver and bowels healthy is important for clear, beautiful skin. Drinking loads of water, green tea (matcha)or water with sisymbrium irio (sold in Iranian or Middle Eastern super markets under the name خاک شیر , khak-e shir) and chia seeds mixed with some saffron and agave syrup will benefit your skin and overall health. Having thick eyebrows makes you appear younger. Put oil on your lashes and eyebrows, ayurvedic oils, amla٫shikakai are very good for hair growth.

7. Leticia Pena
    Leticia Pena says:

I love your weekly shows. You are such an inspiration!!! Thank you for the quality of life you present. One question: where can I see the lists of products you recommend??? I cannot find these….

8. Christina Poulsen
    Christina Poulsen says:

I can not find a good puff pad for my powder. Can you recommend a good big and small one.
    Suggestions for you:
    – “Bioderma sensibio h2o” – is a fantastic non oily makeup remover
    – Ole Henriksen banana bright face primer – a little sun glow to the skin
    – Shu Uemura shampoo and conditioner – just fabulous
    – Shu Uemura cotton usually defining flexible-cream – non greasy styling cream
    – Estée Lauder Daywear multi-protection anti-oxidant sheer tint release moisturizer – same principle as the banana face primer, but different tone
    – L’Occitane pure shea butter – in a small or large can. Fantastic on dry skin like lips, knee or elbows. Leaves moisture and no gloss.

9. yoli gonzales
    yoli gonzales says:

Hi there great review on current products you are using. In one of your videos, you mention a deodorant called naturally fresh. Are you still with that brand or did you find something better. And if you did we would love to hear from you. Keep on the great work you do in bringing us input on different products. Appreciatea response thank you God Bless.

10. Chris Abrams
    Chris Abrams says:

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll tell you what’s rocking my world: Hydroxatone Antiaging BB Cream from Costco. Two for $19.00. It is wonderful coverage with SPF 40. It makes my skin come to life. I’m hooked. I have oily skin and this stuff stays put. I also have sensitive skin and this does not cause breakouts like other products with SPF.

11. KonaSitkaRose
    KonaSitkaRose says:

Mahalo, Dominique! This has been a ton of fun!!! I just got a new nail polish which has a subtle gold glitter. After 2 base coats of Seche clear, I gently applied a tiny bit of a 1/2 strip layer of small size microglitter by L.A. Craze "Cocktail" color, followed by two coats of the Seche Vite top coat. So basically my nails are clear, shiny, with a hint of golden glitter along the edges. I'm also exploring the Target Elf line of Eyebrow products. Hope that goes well, but it's a continuous journey of discovery! Thank you for all of your tips and tricks and product reviews!!! I'm taking notes!

12. Pat Gheen
    Pat Gheen says:

Thank you for such an informative video. I was curious about using the Honey moisturizer with Retin A. I struggle with irritation as I try to increase my Retin A usage. Are you saying to mix the Retin A with the Honey moisturizer or just use it over the Retin A?

13. Diane Rosendahl
    Diane Rosendahl says:

Just started watching you on YouTube and love your videos. I wondered if you've heard of or used the brand Crunchi. I've been using the primer and foundation and love them. I'm 71 and have a problem with sagging eye lids, but unfortunately they don't sag enough to hinder my vision, therefore, my insurance won't pay for a lift. Any suggestions?

14. Brenda Barraza Bilstad
    Brenda Barraza Bilstad says:

Dominique, you inspire and motivate me. I have been watching your vides for a few days now. Not really sure how I discovered them, but I'm glad I did. In three days, I've changed my entire skincare routine from harsh, clinical creams that were drying out my skin to organic, plumping, and good-for-me products. My teen told me this morning that my skin looked radiant! It made me happy. Thank you for sharing with all of us what really works for you, plus giving us behind-the-scenes insights and tips (e.g. I never knew that my false lashes should not go to the end of my outer eyelids — made my eyes look droopy and fat!) . I used to believe gorgeous people on TV only used high-end products (caviar and 24K gold moisturizers!) that real women & moms could never afford, but you're pulling the curtain back on all of that.

THANK YOU! We are all doing our best and yes, we deserve to learn from bold, blessed women such as you.

I would recommend one hair product. Ken Murphy Smoothing Lotion. I'm a brunette and I have naturally wavy hair like yours. I discovered the smoothing lotion in the fall. LA County has had one of its most rainy seasons this year due to El Nino. But thanks to this product, I am ready to take on the weather. I dab this lotion on my wet hair and then I'll let it dry naturally. It gives most soft, manageable curls. I then use very fat barrel hot curlers and set my hair. When I take the curlers off, my hair is full, bouncy, but not curly, just lots of vavoom body! If I choose to blow dry my hair the lotion helps make it soft, clean, and not frizzy. Ken Murphy has an entire "Smooth" line, but I find that using the shampoo and conditioner is just too much for me. Just try the smoothing lotion. And yes, you can dab it on your bangs and it won't weigh them down! 🙂
    Finally, what treatments do you get at your dermatologist's office? I'm considering IPL treatments, but not sure if I should just yet. I'm 46 and just beginning to see hyperpigmentation spots grow.
    Thank you for your time, your beauty insights, your honesty, and your fun-to-watch videos. I NEVER get bored.

15. 4tun8nanette
    4tun8nanette says:

I loved the feeling of HoneySkin but I can't use it on my face. It created acne and I'm over 50 and don't get acne anymore. I was so sad. Using the remainder on my hands.

16. Lori Sutton
    Lori Sutton says:

I’ve just tried Juice Beauty primer and foundation recently for the first time. I’m really liking them, check them out! Thank you for sharing your products. I’m going to give a few of them a try.

17. MUM
    MUM says:

Thank you Dominiche for your recommendations & advice : my girlfriends and me are following you videos from England! W think you are great

18. MaryAnne P
    MaryAnne P says:

My wonderful sister-in-law turned me on to your videos Dominique and I’m so very grateful. Thank you Dr Fina! I love your recommendations and agree that the IT Cosmetics CC+ foundation is the best. I also love LaRoche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur as a primer. It absorbs instantly and has a mousse like consistency with an SPF 20 to boot. I use the fair/medium shade and I keep coming back to it.

19. Sue G
    Sue G says:

Hi Dominique, I just recently found your channel and have to say I just love all your tips!! You are a beautiful woman! I will be 53 and really enjoy your techniques and showing of products!! I am wondering if you would be willing to share your BRUSH application techniques of eye shadow as I have a really hard time applying shadow so that it looks strategically placed as to benefit eye shape, etc., without looking like a mess and thus providing the best overall appearance. I find that I end up with eye shadow all over the place as well as fallout all over my cheeks. Thanks so much!!