This video is about How To : Daily Summer Skincare Routine

Stonestreet Bronzer- Bobbi Brown
Angeld Face Brush- Bobbi Brown
Antigua Illuinating Bronzer- Bobbi Brown

Thank you for subscribing and watching! XOXO Kim

1. Leah Abbott
    Leah Abbott says:

I've never been one to wear a lot of make up but now that I'm just tipping over the 45 mark I'm starting to see the benefits of it and you tutorials are great and helpful. I am also getting married in a few weeks and have decided that I wanted to learn how to do my own makeup an so I've been watching for the last few months and practicing. I'm steering away from the illumination products as per recommended by the photographer, but do you have any tips for natural looking wedding make up? Thank you!

2. Eileen Beal
    Eileen Beal says:

Great warm weather tips! What bronzer brush are you using or recommend? I have tried a few different ones but they don't seem fluffy enough, I am pretty light so I want a light touch with bronzer.

3. Vicki Cyrulik
    Vicki Cyrulik says:

Great video, Kim- thank you! I also love the hydrating tonic, vitamin enriched base and Lumify! Amazed how the eye drops brighten and moisturize my eyes. Thank you for sharing your tips!

4. Penny Rench
    Penny Rench says:

Thanks to you I enjoy taking the makeup off as I do putting it on. 💕 Bobbi Brown – I have a few products now but gosh it’s expensive in New Zealand 🇳🇿

5. Anita Washington
    Anita Washington says:

Kim you just look hydrated and radiant!!! You’re skin is healthy!! Thanks for sharing the difference between a tonic n toner!! I don’t like that alcohol ingredient on my skin!! You make your routine so effortlessly!! La Mer is pricey but I do love all Caudalie products!!! Thanks for sharing your tips and knowledge with us!!💖😁😘🤗😎🌷

6. Julia G.
    Julia G. says:

I thought I had a pretty good foundation routine going this Summer but today I ran into some excessive humidity and I turned into a Sweaty (shiny) Betty in short order. I'm a little scared because I have some events to attend where the humidity will likely be just as bad. Tempted to add extra powder but you know how that always turns out!

7. LolaLove Bunny
    LolaLove Bunny says:

Brilliant video thank you. I’m loving the Becca backlighting primer as well but had been applying it before my foundation. Genius to mix it together and save time! Always handy dandy tips from you, thank you 🙏🏻✨💫🇬🇧

8. Sonia Duran
    Sonia Duran says:

Hi Kim, thank you for your videos, you are an inspiration, after watching you I saw that it's easy to become healthy and glowy with few tips! Best regards and Big hug from Barcelona 😘

9. Coco G
    Coco G says:

SPF in foundations won't give you enough protection. You would need to use way more and without mixing in something else. Always use sunscreen 😉 Love your vids tho.

10. Wendy Southwell
    Wendy Southwell says:

Can I ask, do you not work for Bobbi Brown any more? There was a time when you only promoted their ptoducts, it was you that infact got me into using them . Still love your videos though x