Don’t forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE babes! When Khloe Kardashian confessed how she gets her gorgeous tanned legs, I was so excited to hear that it’s with 1 product that’s super easy to use and totally affordable. Today I test out Khloe’s secret weapon, the Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs. I LOVED how this product worked (not sponsored lol) It made my legs look so sexy, bronzy and glowy. I’ll definitely be using this all summer long. Thumbs up if you liked this video! Find me on Instagram @Eman http://www.instagram.com/eman/
xoxo Eman

❤ SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos!!! http://bit.ly/1UQ3PG4
___

❤ INSTAGRAM: @Eman

❤ TWITTER: @EmanMakeup

❤ SNAPCHAT: @EmanMakeup

❤ FACEBOOK:

___
If you made it this far, yay!! Welcome to my channel. I’m Eman 🙂 I’m a professional makeup artist. I love doing beauty videos on my YouTube channel EmanMakeup. Everything from beauty tips, how-tos, favorites, tutorials, natural makeup, smokey eyes, celebrity makeup, product reviews, and giveaways. I love using lots of different brands like Makeup Forever, MAC, NYX and lots more. I like to mix it up and use high-end makeup and affordable drugstore makeup. But my channel is more than just a beauty channel. I also love to do other videos like exercise videos, healthy recipes, travel videos and I like to vlog. So thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy them!!! xoxo
___
❤ Lets please keep this a place of positivity. Good Vibes Only. Negative comments will be deleted.

1. Stephanie Palmer
    Stephanie Palmer says:

Just wanted to say thank you for this review! Because of this video, I tried out the product and LOVED it! I've tried so many tanning lotions, and this is different, more like a foundation for your legs, but by far the best for me. My legs looked so natural, no need for gloves, it felt completely gone after it dried – absolutely no sticky feeling or scent at all. I went out with my husband in a skirt and felt so pretty. We got home late and I didn't bother to wash it off, still looks great the next morning and no residue at all on the white sheets. Going to get more of this for face/body. Thanks!

2. Maraloy Thomas
    Maraloy Thomas says:

Have used Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs for TEN YEARS. This DOES come off on your clothing!! This DOES come off on your car seats. If you sweat behind your knees it will TRANSFER and even if you don't, you can not wear light colored shorts (white, tan, yellow, etc.). Love the product but beware, it WILL rub off on your clothes!

3. Megan Wright
    Megan Wright says:

How long does it last? One day? Until next shower? Is it really temporary or does it tint your skin after a lot of use? It'd be annoying to apply this every day, like makeup your face and neck and arms and legs it's too much haha

4. txrn79
    txrn79 says:

I won't wear shorts without this because I have terrible spider veins and this helps so much. In Texas heat, it stays put! Just be sure to let it dry and rub it in evenly. I applied this after showering, in a towel , in my garage…that way it had time to dry as I got ready. It didn't rub off on my car seats either but to be safe, I put down a towel sometimes. To take it off, I had to use a scrub in the shower! I love this for summer. In the sun, it has a tiny bit of shimmer but when you're indoors, you don't notice it.

5. Noor Barsik
    Noor Barsik says:

Thanks for the vid I love this product I've been using it for years, but honestly it does rub off a lot and not so water resistant… but I would still use it when ever I wanna get nice tanned looking legs! Just wear darker clothes ❤️❤️❤️

6. aMbEr Nichole
    aMbEr Nichole says:

Lorac always makes a spray like this I've used it for years I mix it with a little lotion in my hands and apply to my arms and legs doesn't transfer near as much as the sally Hansen and has way less glitter sparkles in it!!

7. Marisa P
    Marisa P says:

Thank you for this just went out and bought it !! I always thought it would be orange !! Can you follow me on my insta 🙃 it's marisapetito

8. Prettyfantacy
    Prettyfantacy says:

I only use foundation the sally Hansen is not full coverage for someone like me who has spider veins it does give color but not coverage plus their lightest shade is very dark

9. Taylor Dougherty
    Taylor Dougherty says:

I've been using this product for years and I definitely recommend! Just a heads up – they make it in a lotion which is SO much easier to apply, and doesn't get aerosol bits all over your tub/shower/floor. The lotion also doesn't have the glitter in it that the spray can has, so it's much more "believable" once applied. For that reason, as a super pale person, I buy the light or medium shade and apply the lotion all over my body as a faux spray tan. I can throw it on Friday night, and it will last through the weekend (as long as I don't fully soap my body in the shower, of course).

10. V V
    V V says:

How about your arms, face, etc…?? I'm asking this because I'm interested in the product but I think that if it is only for your legs it's not very useful…