Join The Skin Care Junkie Family: https://www.skincare-junkie.com/

Subscribe to learn how to perfect YOUR skin care routine: https://www.youtube.com/hyram

VIDEOS MENTIONED

How To Find Your Skin Type: https://bit.ly/2n1rWsS

PRODUCTS MENTIONED

๐ŸŒฟ Youth To The People Cleanser: http://bit.ly/2pbvxoR

๐Ÿ Krave Matcha Hemp Cleanser: https://bit.ly/2mn2Hhd

โš•๏ธ Simple Micellar Gel Wash: https://amzn.to/2AOhKak

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to learn how to perfect your skin care routine every week! ๐Ÿ™‚

___
Instagram: @skincarebyhyram
Twitter: skincarebyhyram

BUSINESS/PR INQUIRIES: info@skincarebyhyram.com

*Some links may be affiliate links that may help me earn a small commission from your purchase. I work 55+ hours per week at my jobs, so every dollar helps me build my dream of doing YouTube full time! Thank you for the support :)*

1. Bottle Solvent
    Bottle Solvent says:

Serious question… Iโ€™m considering the lactic toner (I think thatโ€™s what it is… idk itโ€™s toner though) from the ordinary but I already do the 30% AHA. Should I skip that or use it in alternating fashion or what? I exfoliate every other day (working on year two) though I occasionally abstain for an extra day.

2. IUKB08
    IUKB08 says:

Whatโ€™s your take on double cleansing? I canโ€™t use oil cleansers because even the ones for sensitive skin that claim to be non-clogging have always broke me out. I do this method but use the simple gel cleanser you mentioned. Followed by the La Roche Poche efficlear cleanser to help keep acne at bay. Itโ€™s been working great for a while. But want to make sure Iโ€™m not doing anything wrong that could get me in the long run.

3. Manon Morsch
    Manon Morsch says:

Hello Hyram, thanks to you and James Welsh i just got into skincare. I wear makeup daily and make sure to double cleanse every evening. Is that enough for cleaning my skin? Or should i add a cleanser in the shower aswell? Or am i overdoing it then? Often the products you recommend i can not find in my country (i live in the Netherlands), therefore i really like it when you tell us about the specific ingredients. Thank you for this vid ๐Ÿ™‚

4. gummysmileu yoongles
    gummysmileu yoongles says:

My skin is oily so i used clensers and other kinds of products that dry out your skin..and now my skin is dry cuz if i moisturize then i get pimples and blackheads so ofc i dont do that..i dont know what to do anymore..๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขhelp me please give me tips and stuff..also i live at a dorm right now so its hard to keep my skin cleanโ˜โ˜

5. Pedro
    Pedro says:

Hyram , I need help , I think I have fungal acne and I see other YouTube vidoes and they confuse me , and I tried taking care of the fungal acne by myself but it hasnโ€™t gone away and it had been months.

6. Martina B
    Martina B says:

Caroline Hirons would totally disagree with you on cleansing your face in the shower, because of the heat and transepidermal water loss but I've been doing it for years … So I dunno what's wrong and what's right ๐Ÿ˜‚

7. Rachael Sarah
    Rachael Sarah says:

Iโ€™m curious about your thoughts on using an oil cleanser as a first cleanse then following it up with a water based one. Iโ€™m a recently-licensed esthetician and am just trying to expand my knowledge

8. Eva Dzutseva
    Eva Dzutseva says:

Hi! I was just wondering if the Cetaphil cleanser is a good drugstore cleanser bc Mixed Makeup (Susan Y) said she likes it so I was wondering if it would be good for normal skin??? Btw luv your channel!!!๐Ÿ’–

9. Aisha
    Aisha says:

pleaseeeee do a video on those "Yes to" skincare products. like "yes to tomatoes" or the "yes to cucumbers" whatever they're called idk ๐Ÿ˜ญ

10. Alaa kamal
    Alaa kamal says:

So you liked Demi's Instagram pics, I liked you but now I take it back. Btw what's happening in Palestine is not only for Muslims, Christian Palestinians also get hurt so thats just dumb as her from you honestly ๐Ÿ™„