Ive never been the one to have bad skin or acne issues until last year (watch before and after hormonal video). However this last year my hormones became a big stressful depressing issue. I tried everything and nothing worked. BUT finally I found something that worked and I want to share this with those who are having skin issues. The products used in this video helped me in so many different ways its simply unbelievable. I would highly suggest a dermatologist possible new one if you see no results after several product recommendations. Once I switched my new dermatologist instantly new what my skin was going through “HORMONES”. She instantly put me on birth control to help with the acne and added a second prescription to help out even more. I can honestly say I’m starting to gain my confidence back.. GOOD LUCK I HOPE this video will help someone.

MY SKIN BEFORE HORMONAL ACNE: http://youtu.be/_3WjhpGExUI
MY SKIN AFTER HORMONAL ACNE: https://youtu.be/m4fYtidQ07o
—————————–
****Night Products Used****
– Aria Clarisonic
– Burt bees sensitive facial wipes
– Origins checks and balances facial cleanser
– Burt bees acne treatment toner
– Ziana Gel (Acne treatment gel)
– Origins zero oil lotion

****AM Products Used****
– Foreo luna mini
– Origins zero oil deep pore facial cleanser
– Ziana Gel (acne treatment gel)
– Burt bees brightening dark spot corrector
– Origins Dr. Andrew mega bright cream spf30
———————————
FOR INSTANT RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM:@sofreshdyamond
Twitter: Sofreshdyamond
Like my NEW Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sofreshdyamond
LIKE MY MAKEUP & HAIR PAGE

1. Ryker Noble
    Ryker Noble says:

I read plenty of great reviews on the internet about how Fopobiacne Secrets can help you cure your acne naturally. Has anyone tested out this popular natural acne treatment?

2. Rene Page
    Rene Page says:

Do natural popular natural acne treatment like Fopobiacne Secrets really work and if so, how effective are they? I have noticed numerous awesome things about this popular acne remedy.

3. Geneiveve
    Geneiveve says:

I used Ziana 10 years ago it cleared my skin but unfortunately my skin started breaking out again about 2 years into using it.

After Ziana I used a few other expensive acne products prescribed by my dermatologist. They all worked temporarily. It was as if my skin became immune to the products thus rendering them useless.

Finally after years of suffering with acne I totally gave up on meds and decided to go to Sephora and invest in expensive products.

The first thing I did was purchase a vitamin C serum. ( please look up the health benefits of vitamin C on the skin) I must say after a month I noticed acne scars fading and the overall texture of my skin smoothing out.

I also developed a strict skin care regimen that included using serum and oil on my face every night. ( Yes I used both, only during the colder months) The reason why I used serum and oil was because the key to balancing oil prone skin is moisture! ( I’m not going to tell you exactly what products I used because it’s up to you to choose your own)

During the day I did not use oil. I used the serum or light moisturizer. The point is that I never stop moisturizing. I also take vitamin E.

*******The reason skin produces excess oil is because it’s compensating for the excessive dryness. ******

I also wash my face with A Japanese soap. It’s the best soap ever and helps to balance my skin.

Everyone has acne for different reasons. Each individual has to identify the cause of their acne. Mine was caused by excessively oily skin. Once I was able to balance my skin I was able to get control of my acne.

As of today my acne is non existent.

4. PrettyTequila
    PrettyTequila says:

I almost fell asleep watching this, not because the video is boring but because your voice is so soothing lol 😂 thank you for all the tips though. I will definitely be getting a few of these products.

5. Kathleen Chambers
    Kathleen Chambers says:

This acne guide “fito shocking plan” (Google it) will offer you clear, short and all the details you need. I eventually recognize what is behind my acne break out at age of 40+! After reading this guide, I now have a much better concept on changing my acne solution.

6. Kathleen Chambers
    Kathleen Chambers says:

I suffered this acne adult now that I am 40+ years old. It didn’t get any better. I did not experience acne before. Soon after using this acne guide “fito shocking plan” (Google it) for 2 weeks, I observe noticeable results. I am using this treatment for 2 months now and became confident again.

7. Janell Bledsoe
    Janell Bledsoe says:

I found the information in this acne guide “fito shocking plan” (Google it) very beneficial. I am struggling mild adult acne every so often and with this guide, I learned the natural and other various acne cures. I am normally inclined to go the natural way and have discovered that the key remedies given here works the most effective.

8. Faye Wilson
    Faye Wilson says:

I struggled this acne adult ever since I am 40+ years old. It didn’t have any better. I did not encounter acne before. After applying this acne guide “fito shocking plan” (Google it) for 2 weeks, I notice noticeable results. It has been 2 months now and I have my self-confidence again.