► My shower routine & how I get a slight tan on my pale skin! Like if you enjoy & let me know what YOU use down below!
► Follow me on Twitter @melaniietweets, and on Snapchat & Instagram: melaniiemurphy

I’m Mel and you’ve come across my beauty and lifestyle channel! Subscribe for new videos every Sunday, (SOME) Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 7.00PM GMT!

IF YOU’RE READING THIS, comment down below ‘#snowladyclub’ if you’re also as naturally pale as me! I LOVE being pale, but I also LOVE having a bit of a tan! Variety is the spice of life, people.

►Featured:

-DIY body scrub
-Deep Moisture Body Wash With (with NUTRIUMMOISTURE)*
-Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion (Fair to Medium)

► Follow me!
-Twitter @melaniietweets
-Snapchat & Instagram: melaniiemurphy

►Join my members only facebook group all to do with beauty, skincare, confidence: Real Skin Revolution! https://www.facebook.com/groups/RealSkinRevolution/

►SUBSCRIBE TO MY BOYFRIEND, RETROEJIT! He does gaming and he’s wonderful: https://www.youtube.com/user/YoloGamingShow/featured

►My current skincare discounts for you guys! Kindly given from the companies 🙂 This is what I use that really helped my acne & keeps it at bay, soft and smooth!

-Soniclear facial cleansing brush (better than the Clarisonic as it doesn’t allow bacteria to grow in the brush head!) 20% off at checkout here: http://mtto.tv/AV and off anything else from their website, too: http://mtto.tv/AW

-Clearogen (which has helped me to get 99% clear skin) are also offering 15% off to my subscribers after much discussions, WOOP! http://www.clearogen.com/118-6-3-18.html

►Links to Coupons to Help You Save: https://www.chippmunk.com/best-coupon-savings/51f878271054554c64000004#cp=melaniemurphy

*Huge thanks to Dove for agreeing to work with me on this video 🙂 Delighted to say this is sponsored by Dove in promotion of their reformulated body wash. They’re one of my lifelong favourite brands…NO clue how I get to work with such awesome people, but hey! 🙂

1. Bec B
    Bec B says:

What if you have like a singlet tan or t-shirt tan and wanna even it out? Aha I live in Australia so you go outside for 10 mins and you as red as a tomato…

2. Equitone
    Equitone says:

amazing video like always😊 I just ordered an Oriflame tanner and cant wait to try it on my skin! Dove is one of my favorite brands too I bought macademia body wash last fall but after that didnt buy any of Dove products,Nice time to go back to it 💞

3. amy lou
    amy lou says:

Hi Melanie, I have the same little bumps on the backs of my arms and all over my legs. How often should I use the scrub? And would the body wash and then gradual tanner work to help those annoying bumps?

4. Isabel Allen
    Isabel Allen says:

Loved this video Melanie🌸 do you think you could make a video on wearing a bikini and how to find one for your body type? I am determined to get one this summer but I struggle with body confidence and I would love to hear your tips. Your channel is always making me smile so thank you for that and keep up the amazing videos❤️ xx

5. La Ans
    La Ans says:

Until I saw how brown your legs were in comparison to the rest of you (no offense intended, just an observation) I was kind of sold on the product… Was that due to repeated application on legs and less everywhere else? I'm a little confused. I'm sooooo pale and I don't want orange lines or anything! (i have jaundice as it is, the yellow patches from that are bad enough. Kids in my class when I was younger used to think I had fake tan on the back of my legs haha)

6. Denise Connolly
    Denise Connolly says:

And loving ur hair it's gorge must check out ur lush vlog love lush love ur vlogs been so busy with house and kids in bed by 10 plus have puppy and hubby away 🙁 so kept busy but said I'd pop by say hello and a girl Michelle in oz was checking out one of her vlogs on benefit make up reminded me of u she's Irish and in oz great see Irish vloggers doing so well and just it's like uv all grown up since u first started out from when u went see Saccone jolys I just subscribed as knew u would just keep it real uv not let it all get to ur head which why I love ur vlogs. Thanks Mel ur an inspiration to many have a great wkend 🙂

7. Denise Connolly
    Denise Connolly says:

Hi Melanie I love the smell of dove just that nostalgic feeling u get from it and love their ads u don't feel intimidated by it. So I am actually using dove at the mo and use the gloves. Have tried the dove summer glow tanning moisturizer but been using coco brown and love it as so easy to use. Your skin looks great like uv been away and with the weather we've been having lately( like winter have me fire lit, may bank hol so much for summer 🙁 ) nice feel good and used foot scrub today followed by foot moisturizer and omg didn't realize were so bad. Well off to me leaba slan