My second channel with hairstyles!

Instagram. My Official Page : http://instagram.com/womenbeauty1hairstyles
FACEBOOK:

Music:
1) Faith
2) Otis McDonald
3) Tune In
4) The Making of Thumbs Up
5) Raw Deal
YouTube Audio Library

1. womenbeauty1
    womenbeauty1 says:

All women of the world wish to remain always beautiful and attractive. And if in this I can give you a little help, you will make me even more happy. I love you and wish you a lot of health and beauty.
    p/s: Which hairstyle in this video you like more? #1 or #2 ?

2. Anita Howard
    Anita Howard says:

Could you provide more upstyling on short hair? Shoulder length and chin length? Pleeeeaaasssseeee. I love your styling and would love to see how you updo much shorter hair.

3. Jimena Ayala
    Jimena Ayala says:

Todos están pero preciosos lástima q se vean tan fáciles pero ala hora de hacer difíciles. Pero igual gracias a los tutora les estaremos practicando los hasta q se parezcan aunq sean un.poco

4. Tracy Lea Beauty
    Tracy Lea Beauty says:

Wow!!! I am so shocked at how simple number one looks! I started watching thinking it must be complicated but it looks like I may be able to give it a try!! Thank you🌺🌺🌺

5. Wenda Workman
    Wenda Workman says:

Are you able to do some styles for shorter hair? Chin length to barely at the shoulder? My daughter has very long hair to work with, but I do not. I would love to have some ideas of what to do with my hair. And your videos are so beautiful that now I want something done to my hair too, for the next occasion. Thank you so much. You are so talented that watching the videos is mesmerizing!!!!

6. Wenda Workman
    Wenda Workman says:

I don't do hair professionally. I am a dental hygienist and viticulturist. I barely do my hair at all. These videos really inspire me. Hair can look so complicated, it's scary, but following your videos, I think my daughter and I can make a very acceptable showing! Lovely work. Thank you so much!

7. Cabelo e Cor
    Cabelo e Cor says:

Hello! First of all I'd like to say that I really appreciate your work.
    And I also would like to know where did you buy this doll? Is her hair
    natural? Do you have some link from the place that you bought the doll?
    OBS: I'm from Brazil. 🙂

8. Mia Mio
    Mia Mio says:

Hello, I like both hairstyles too! You are a amazing! Thank you for your all great tutorials! You make every time to grab a manequin and start make the hair dos! And I am not even a hairstylist! Keep up the good work! 😍🌹❤👍