INSTAGRAM: Hindash

Hey guys! I’m SO excited to be showing you my signature makeup look. This is my go to makeup that beautifully enhances your features! Give it a try and let me know what you think! – Hindash

My Signature Makeup Look! 🖤 on the flawless @camiromer.
🖤PRODUCTS:
🖤SKINCARE: @embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré. @caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream.
🖤BASE: @narsissist Super Radiant Booster. @armanibeauty Luminous Silk Foundation ‘6’. @makeupforevermea Ultra HD Concealer in ‘31’ and ‘33’.
🖤SCULPT: @toofaced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer in ‘Mocha’. @benefitmiddleeast Hoola Powder Bronzer. 🖤BLUSH: @nudestix Nudies Matte in ‘Sunset Strip’. @lauramercier Blush Colour Infusion in ‘Fresco’.
🖤HIGHLIGHT: @hourglasscosmetics Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick in ‘Champagne Flash’. @beccacosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in ‘Champagne Pop’. 🖤BROWS: @benefitmiddleeast Precisely My Brow Pencil ‘4.5’. @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder in ‘Taupe’ + Brow Gel. 🖤POWDER: @hourglasscosmetics Veil Translucent Setting Powder.
🖤EYES: @hudabeauty Matte&Metal Melted Shadows in ‘Double-Pump Latte & Drip Top’. @narsissist Mambo Eyeliner. @maccosmeticsmiddleeast Semi Sweet X9 Eyeshadow Palette. @toofaced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette. @benefitcosmetics Roller Lash Mascara. @ardellbeauty Individuals in Medium.
🖤LIPS: @maccosmeticsmiddleeast Lip Pencil in ‘Oak’. @ctilburymakeup @ctilburymakeuparabia Latex Love in ‘Belle Du Soir’.

1. Hindash
    Hindash says:

I've been wanting to do this updated, signature makeup look for a very long time! I'm absolutely in love with it – Let me know if it's something you'd recreate! -Hindash x 🖤

2. VinaKay95
    VinaKay95 says:

I just wanted to come here and tell you that I tried recreating this a couple of months ago and realised it looked sooo good! I’ve received lots of compliments when wearing this look. I didn’t even think brown eyeliner could make my dark eyes pop! It’s my favourite look now and I think it’ll become my go-to forever! Thanks Hindash!!

3. Lash Wynter
    Lash Wynter says:

Love this 😍 would really like to know what BRUSHES you use especially the Foundation and the liner brush !!!!! Love that you don’t use so much stuff for contouring

4. nina cartwright
    nina cartwright says:

📲whatps 00212.644.62.69.28
    بــنــات🙋‍♀️ أنـا بــعــرف طــبــيــبــة👩‍⚕️ مـخـتـصـة فـي الـتـجـمـيـل اتــصــلــت بــهــا وأعــطــتــنــي مــعــلــومــة مـذهـلـة فـي تـكـبـيـر الــثــدي✅ والــمــؤخـرة✅ وبـعـد كــم يــوم مــن الاسـتـعـمـال تـحـسـن مـظـهـري😍 وعـن جـد بــشــكــرهــا أوي عـلـى المــعــلــومــات المــفــيــدة
    الـلـي عــاوز يـتـواصـل مـعـاهـا الـواتـسـاب *00212644626928*📲

5. nina cartwright
    nina cartwright says:

📲Whatapps 00212.644.62.69.28
    بـنـات🙋‍♀️ أنـا بـعـرف دكــتــورة👩‍⚕️ مـخـتـصـة فـي الــتــجــمــيــل اتـصـلـت بــهــا وأعـطـتـنـي وصــفــة مـذهـلـة فــي تـكـبـيـر الــثــدي✅ والـمـؤخـرة✅ وبــعــد كـم يــوم مــن الإســتـعــمــال تـحـسـن مــظــهــري😍 وعـن جـد بـشـكـرهـا أوي عــلــى الـمـعـلـومـات الـمـفـيـدة
    الــلــي عــاوز يــتــواصــل مـعـاهـا الـواتـسـاب *00212.644.626.928*📲

6. Lauren Daniels
    Lauren Daniels says:

This is the exact type of look that I am hoping to create for my wedding makeup! I just found your work recently and completely adore it! Beautiful makeup on a beautiful model!

7. BTSArmyNoona kook97
    BTSArmyNoona kook97 says:

all your models in every VID are FLAWLESS and naturally Beautiful without MAKE UP. Please use them expensive products on a face with dry skin or bad skin….. we wnna see the magic lol.. from looking like a Heartbroken stressed bitch to a A bitch im the shit look LOL

8. E P
    E P says:

You use so little amount ( or I should say the right amount) of makeup and yet you create a perfect, elegant and sexy look!

Unlike most youtubers who apparently need to smack their faces with tons of makeup!

You are fantastic!!!