HAIR ROUTINE | HOW I STYLE MY THICK FRIZZY HAIR!
Hi guys! Today I wanted to put together a video on my hair routine! I pretty much show you how I style my thick frizzy hair from start to finish! This has been so highly requested over on snapchat 🙂 So here you go!

Are you watching me on MOBILE? Well, click here to SUBSCRIBE!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErINtNr5lNU

Join our Community!
Twitter: @makeupbyamarie
Instagram: @makeupbyamarie
Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErINtNr5lNU
Snapchat: @makeupbyamarie

FTC: NOT Sponsored!

For business inquiries, such as company sponsors or reviews, please feel free to email me at MakeupbyAmarie@gmail.com

1. Julia Stigler
    Julia Stigler says:

Ok video but please try to SLOW DOWN WITH YOUR SPEAKING. Omg you are talking so fast its hard to articulate some words you are saying OR did you speed up the video. Did you watch your own video and not notice how fast you are talking?

2. Angela Monahan
    Angela Monahan says:

Whoa! So, not only do I have, like, the EXACT same hair texture as you, but ALSO….. since my name is Angela Marie, I've often used "Amarie" as my username. Spooky, huh? Haha
    Anyway, your hair turned out so good, I might have to try those products you used, and hopefully "defrizz" my own hair. So, thanks for the tips!!

3. Anne
    Anne says:

I know this video is almost 3 years old but thank you thank you thank you. You’re the first person I’ve seen with the EXACT thickness and texture hair as me do a curling video. A queen 👑

4. Jenna Kahotea renee
    Jenna Kahotea renee says:

I have frizzy and curly hair and im so sick of it. I just started cutting it off now otherwise no matter what products I use or routines or hair oils i use)and all at once really, yes ive tried everything) I do or how I cut it or how many times I trim split ends it ALWAYS ends up looking split and disgusting and dry I hate it

5. Mehitabel
    Mehitabel says:

You talk even faster than I do, which is saying something. "TheshampoonconditionerthatI'mlovinisrightherebutifyouwannausesomethingelsethat'sfine…" etc etc… Whhooooaaaaahhh…!

6. WildKittyCat
    WildKittyCat says:

Hey, your foundation is waaay too pink and white for you. You have olive skin like mine, except I am way lighter than me. But girl you need some other foundation