Hi hi hi! For you bling lovers here’s sparkle more than enough, a very blingy japanese(ish) styled design full with rhinestones, half pearls and beads. I recently bought this gorgeous dark purple polish with gold shimmer in it and wanted to make something that complimented the gold shimmer in the polish. I made my thumb and ring finger as accent nails and added more subtle design on the rest of my nails. I used my large multicolored gold and black rhinestones in this design, but you can totally use large solid gold colored ones to replace them. Then I used lighter purple rhinestones and white half pearls to enhance the purple color and brighten up the design. Lastly I added some silver beads as a finishing touch. This design is very easy make, you don’t need too much of a steady hand to create this. Hope you like it and try it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Share your nails with me on facebook:

Here’s the info of the products used in this video:

Dark Purple Shimmery Polish: AVON – G0611 Violetta Sparkle
4mm Multicolored Light Gold and Black Rhinestones
3mm White Half Pearls
2mm Light Purple Rhinestones
2mm Light Gold Rhinestones
Silver Beads

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. I have no connection to any of the company brands I mention in this video or in the information box. I won’t get financial benefits for mentioning any of the products used in this video.

Royalty free music credits go to Jason Shaw
Creative Commons License
Titles: Bird In Hand (intro), The Antarctica

1. Ronja Godtfredsen
    Ronja Godtfredsen says:

I love the design, but i think it would look better if you donยดt put on the topcoat over the stones, because it takes some of the diamond effect off the stones.. With a thick gelly topcoat you can make it last and keep the sparkle ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Bunnyshooter 223
    Bunnyshooter 223 says:

I cant belive how beautiful this nail art is its incredible on the nail desgin it has all of the beautiful features on the nails they are incredible perfect paint jobโค๏ธโค๏ธThank youโค๏ธ

3. Jackie Gee
    Jackie Gee says:

I believe I have caviar beads smaller than these. I was sent them by an eBay seller. I don't go anywhere near them. they are hard work to just look at.

4. Mana667
    Mana667 says:

May I ask where I can buy the very small Pearls?? I don't think I've seen them in my local drugstore (they have lots of stuff for nails, but not the super tiny things haha!)

5. YummyNails
    YummyNails says:

Thank you so much sweetie! I'm glad you like it! If you try out this design I'd love to see it! You can add a picture to my facebook wall, if you want to. If you like this design, I think you are going to like the next one as well, I'll upload it on Friday ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. YummyNails
    YummyNails says:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the design, hope you find some rhinestones. You can try your local beauty store for them or order them from ebay for example ๐Ÿ™‚

7. YummyNails
    YummyNails says:

I bought mine from China during my trip, but you can find rhinestones at almost any store at the beauty department. You can also find rhinestones at very low price at ebay, amazon and such. Hope you find them! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. YummyNails
    YummyNails says:

My nails are all natural so I don't have any nail enhancements. But if you want to learn how to make acrylic nails, I bet that here in youtube are many many videos of that ๐Ÿ™‚

9. YummyNails
    YummyNails says:

Thank you very much! I thought when I bought that Avon polish that it was black with golden shimmer, but was also pleasantly surprised that it was actually dark purple ๐Ÿ™‚ But that Golden Twilight must look so beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚