Laser Hair Removal

Happy PRIDE ๐ŸŒˆMonth! Have a safe weekend!!!

๐ŸŒˆ Products Mentioned:

โ€ข Urban Decay Electric Palette
โ€ข Urban Decay Moondust Shadow – Space Cowboy
โ€ข NYX Pin Up Pout – Flashy
โ€ข Becca Light Chaser Highlighter – Opal Flashes Jade

๐Ÿ–ค Patreon https://www.patreon.com/smacy/overview

๐Ÿฆ‡ Instagram & Twitter @smacyyyy

๐ŸŽถI’ve Got a Feeling (No Copyright Music)

1. Smacy
    Smacy says:

I'd like to apologize if ya'll can't hear this video, I was filming and editing when everyone in my house was asleep so even though I turned it up all the way, it still seems quiet. HAPPY PRIDE WEEKEND! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

2. Julieanna Wallinger
    Julieanna Wallinger says:

I wasn't entirely sure what to do to celebrate this year but you've inspired me to do an Asexual flag eye look and, at the very least, past it on Insta to spread my love of my asexuality and also keep my "gay cousin" rep. ๐Ÿ’œ Happy Pride from one side of the sexuality coin to the other! ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. Tina Ganguly
    Tina Ganguly says:

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ How beautifully put โ€˜I chose my partner โ€˜. Between KC and Smaccy (It rhymes too) I learnt a lot this AM.

4. Holly Gunn
    Holly Gunn says:

"I didn't pick a side, I picked a partner." Omg I love this SO much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ I'll use this phrase too now. Thanks so much for the visibility ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

5. Kriss R
    Kriss R says:

Yes! So happy to see this! Itโ€™s beautiful! Rainbow looks happen every year. Happy to see some bi representation. And just what I needed for inspo today. Happy pride ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—

6. Dawnallsun
    Dawnallsun says:

I'm Bi as well! Love this look. I'm going to recreate it for Pride. Thank you for representing and sharing this tutorial, Smacy. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

7. Evangeline Brown
    Evangeline Brown says:

Fabulous! :Let all us human Beans be proud and loud and fabulous! Hell I remember when the San Francisco cops pushed their horses into the SPECTATORS at Gay Pride parades. No turning back.

8. N Spin
    N Spin says:

Happy Pride! I used the Electric Palette last year to do a fabulous rainbow eye, and the reddish pigment made my eyes water like a SOB all day. It ended up a giant mess, but I had a great time anyway, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚