Organic Sunless Self Tanner Discount

Happy PRIDE 🌈Month! Have a safe weekend!!!

🌈 Products Mentioned:

β€’ Urban Decay Electric Palette
β€’ Urban Decay Moondust Shadow – Space Cowboy
β€’ NYX Pin Up Pout – Flashy
β€’ Becca Light Chaser Highlighter – Opal Flashes Jade

πŸ–€ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/smacy/overview

πŸ¦‡ Instagram & Twitter @smacyyyy

🎢I’ve Got a Feeling (No Copyright Music)

1. Smacy
    Smacy says:

I'd like to apologize if ya'll can't hear this video, I was filming and editing when everyone in my house was asleep so even though I turned it up all the way, it still seems quiet. HAPPY PRIDE WEEKEND! πŸŒˆπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™

2. Julieanna Wallinger
    Julieanna Wallinger says:

I wasn't entirely sure what to do to celebrate this year but you've inspired me to do an Asexual flag eye look and, at the very least, past it on Insta to spread my love of my asexuality and also keep my "gay cousin" rep. πŸ’œ Happy Pride from one side of the sexuality coin to the other! πŸ˜‚

3. Holly Gunn
    Holly Gunn says:

"I didn't pick a side, I picked a partner." Omg I love this SO much πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’™ I'll use this phrase too now. Thanks so much for the visibility πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

4. Kriss R
    Kriss R says:

Yes! So happy to see this! It’s beautiful! Rainbow looks happen every year. Happy to see some bi representation. And just what I needed for inspo today. Happy pride πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’—

5. Dawnallsun
    Dawnallsun says:

I'm Bi as well! Love this look. I'm going to recreate it for Pride. Thank you for representing and sharing this tutorial, Smacy. πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’™

6. Evangeline Brown
    Evangeline Brown says:

Fabulous! :Let all us human Beans be proud and loud and fabulous! Hell I remember when the San Francisco cops pushed their horses into the SPECTATORS at Gay Pride parades. No turning back.

7. N Spin
    N Spin says:

Happy Pride! I used the Electric Palette last year to do a fabulous rainbow eye, and the reddish pigment made my eyes water like a SOB all day. It ended up a giant mess, but I had a great time anyway, lol. πŸ˜‚