Follow me on instagram here http://instagram.com/lisaeldridgemakeup.
For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below:
100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity.
The products I’ve used in the film are:

Alpha H – 3 in 1 Action Balancing Cleanser: http://lisae.me.uk/12602-12596
Bioderma – Crealine H2O : http://lisae.me.uk/12604-12596
Keraskin Esthetics – Huile Nudite: http://lisae.me.uk/12603-12596
Leighton Denny – Nail polish: http://lisae.me.uk/12607-12596
Purity Organic Skincare – Conditioning Cleansing Lotion: http://lisae.me.uk/12601-12596

Watch this video on my site http://www.lisae.me.uk/12596 for product links, tips and more info.

This is my personal end of the day make-up removal routine for when I’m wearing quite a bit of make-up. I had been filming something for TV in the morning so the make-up had been on for a good 12 hours… nicely ingrained!

Lisa Eldridge X

Follow me on Google+ https://www.google.com/+LisaEldridge
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Lisa_Eldridge
Follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LisaEldridgeDotCom
Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/LisaEldridgemakeup
Follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/lisaeldridge

Disclaimer
I can’t guarantee that all of the make-up and skincare products I recommend will suit you. I only use products I personally think are good having tried them on myself and my clients but everyone’s skin is different and it’s possible to be allergic to anything. Wherever possible, test products out on yourself before purchasing.

I only feature products I like, or want to try. The products I use in these videos are either purchased by me or sent to me by make-up companies to use in my professional capacity as a make-up artist for fashion and celebrity photo shoots, red carpet etc. I am also sent products by many of the top magazines to judge for awards.

I do not accept payment and am not sponsored to make any of the films on this channel. Some of the links under the videos and blog posts on my site are affiliated however and as stated before, I only feature products I like, or want to try.

1. Claudette Bentley
    Claudette Bentley says:

I had seen this video a number of years ago and started to take my eye makeup off this way. Then I stopped wearing make up for a year and forgot about this technique. I started to war makeup this year for my new job. I was using cold cream, straight oil extra trying to take off my mascara!! This technique is so much better!!! No one else has a video using this technique. You are the best!

2. Jaz Helton
    Jaz Helton says:

If I ever have a kid that’s into makeup, I’m going to show them the basics playlist from Lisa. I wish I’d had it growing up, I might’ve avoided a lot of awkward makeup mistakes.

3. SeeHowSheGlows
    SeeHowSheGlows says:

Could you do an updated makeup removal tutorial? I know you did one recently about natural micellar waters, which was fantastic, but I’d love another in depth look – please and thank you! X

4. Conrad Zimmerman
    Conrad Zimmerman says:

This is wrong, eye make-up remover/make-up remover should be an option not a necessity. Why? Because the ingredients in facial cleansers don't cleanse the eyes any differently than these removers claim to do. Your eye make-up SHOULD come off with the same cleanser you use to clean your face. Splash face with tepid to warm water, spread a generous amount of cleanser onto fingertips and massage over face and eyes with vigorous yet gentle movements, rinse well with warm water. If any traces remain it is ONLY then that you may go in with a remover to touch up any stubborn areas e.g. waterproof mascara etc. This eliminates the need for any unnecessary tugging or pulling at the skin all which breaks down collagen and elastin. The water cuts friction so no unnecessary pulling at the skin. This is the most efficient way to remove make-up, everything is done at the sink or shower. No cotton wool, pads, rounds, tips, wipes or washcloth/flannel/muslin/micro fibre cloths necessary!

P.S No BIODERMA! Micellair waters should only be used when there is no running water available, you are a travelling make-up artist or model and need to cleanse immediately without sensitising skin or if your skin (sensitive/reactive skins)cannot tolerate cleansing in general (even lipid-free cleansers) and your sensitive to plain water that your skin can only be cleansed with micellaire and are sensitive to rinsing with water.

5. FlyingMonkies325
    FlyingMonkies325 says:

Wouldn't a nice foamy face wash just get it all off? using hot water to rinse it off, i've done that before and it just all comes off, a bit of mascara will be left but i just get some tissue and put hot water on it and wipe the rest off and it comes off easy because the face wash really loosened it.

6. Elizabeta Anastasova
    Elizabeta Anastasova says:

Hello,
    For anyone wanting to try this makeup removal tutorial, I have a warning, because I tried it and got an allergic reaction from keeping the cotton pads with miscellar water on for such a long time. I didn't use Bioderma as Lisa. I used a different brand of miscellar water, one that I have been using for a very long time and haven't had any problem with. I got redness and swelling under my eyes where the pads were. I don't know exactly why this happened, but as I said I haven't had any problem with this miscellar water ever before, but I think it is because there was a lot of product on the pad, and it was kept on one place for such a long time. I am writing this because I know that other people may try this method and I wanted to share what happened with me, because it was very scary, and I really wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else. I really like Lisa, she is a very talented makeup artist, but she is not a dermatologist. I learned my lesson, I am never using beauty products any other way than the way that is written in the instructions for the product.

7. Perfumaphilia
    Perfumaphilia says:

All the years I spent trying to remove all my makeup with harsh, alcohol based astringents and aggressive rubbing. It was my stepmom who finally suggested vaseline for removing more makeup, which is at least a step up. I'm so grateful that I found videos like yours in my twenties. There is no greater feeling than knowing I've truly removed all my makeup at the end of the day instead of hoping that I removed all of it. After watching yours, Karima Mckimmie's, and Gothamista's skincare videos, I now cringe at what so many people do to their faces.

8. mega1ove
    mega1ove says:

Finally a makeup removal tutorial that doesn't require you to over-wipe your face. My skin starts to feel raw after the 2nd wipe especially around the eye.

9. Perfumaphilia
    Perfumaphilia says:

Thank you so much for this video! As much as I love applying and wearing makeup, there are few things as satisfying as thoroughly removing all of it at the end of the day.

10. Jenny L
    Jenny L says:

You have seen all these new Youtubers who have taken on on double cleansing and almost everything you advice here. But you were so early with letting us know about all of this, I've followed you since about 2011 I think and you are still my all time favorite beauty guru! Learned so incredibly much from you. Thanks for teaching me how to take care of my skin and doing my make up well! ❤

11. Klaudia M
    Klaudia M says:

I'm really interested in that purity makeup removing lotion. But I am not allowed any oils or almost anything besides micellar water to remove my makeup because of how my freakishly sensitive my skin is and it's incredibly acne-prone. I'm in acne treatment for a year now and I really wouldn't like to introduce a new product and have it ruin my skin in acne all over again (trust me, I get panic attacks when I break out because of how strict and dedicated I am to finally get clear skin). Would this product suit me?

12. Wera Ho
    Wera Ho says:

It's amazing that with make up or without it you still look fresh, young and glowing. I wonder is it because of the face massage you do every day, your diet or is it a matter of good genes.

13. Captain Morgan
    Captain Morgan says:

best thing using the pads given a facial I like the old cleaning up methods 😊 the wipes I'm not keen on there's not enough massages I reckon they make more wrinkles x

14. Ursula TheAwesome
    Ursula TheAwesome says:

Ive always hated removing makeup. Especially the mascara. Thats why I dont even wear much makeup. But this video saved my life haha. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your films. Thank you!

15. Claire L Brown
    Claire L Brown says:

I can be allergic to eye make up remover – even the sensitive ones – they make my eye lids swell. Is there a natural product you could recommend that would remove eye make up and mascara and avoid the irritation?

16. KARYN CLC
    KARYN CLC says:

Gosh u are beautiful all the time, regardless of whatever theme of makeup u put on. With hair tied up or let down. U are simply beautiful! I will be happy if I just have 1/3 of your beauty.

17. Bailey Tenerovich
    Bailey Tenerovich says:

Coconut oil massaged into skin then wiped off with a microfiber cloth. This is my favorite way to remove a full face of makeup without causing irritation from rubbing or stripping my skin. It will remove every trace of makeup and leave skin very moisturizes and soft. I recommend it for anyone with dry to normal skin. The oil has anti-microbial properties which helps with acne and bacteria, and it calms pimples and redness while replenishing your skins natural moisture level. Follow this up with a cotton round and some witch hazel for a perfectly balanced complexion. I do this everyday and my skin has never looked better, haven't used soap for months and it made all the difference!

18. Hallie Wiseley Craig
    Hallie Wiseley Craig says:

I'm a big fan of Mary Kay's oil-free makeup remover, but it is a bit expensive. If I'm just wearing regular (non-waterproof) mascara/eye makeup, I usually just gently scrub off my mascara with Dove soap before using a proper cleanser on the rest of my face. I also make sure to use moisturizer around my eye area after. I don't know if this is best for everyone, but it's the routine that works best for me. 🙂

19. Crystal Byrd
    Crystal Byrd says:

you have given me so much insight into makeup and made me realize the whole point of day to day makeup. all these other youtubers using so much product and you are showing how to still have flawless finish with minimal products on the skin!

20. nerodenata
    nerodenata says:

I know it's very bold to ask that and I am very sorry, but could you do a tutorial on rose based cosmetics or organic based. Thank you in advance and again sorry for the demanding tone or if I am being inappropriate = ))) wish you all the best and thank you for your work

21. sophie
    sophie says:

my worst habit when removing makeup is being too stingy and not using enough remover or what have you. the makeup is expensive enough I don't want to waste the stuff you use to get rid of it haha

22. CamillasChoice
    CamillasChoice says:

I love your routines and your philosophy when it comes to makeup and skincare. And I find this to be the ultimate evidence that it works, since you haven't aged a day since 2010. Big hugs from Sweden!