Self-tanning doesn’t have to mean orange, streaky skin. Watch our step by step guide to get all-over, even color. It’s easier than you think!

Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive: http://birch.ly/M6WXQ2

1. Rose Bailey
    Rose Bailey says:

I used these towelettes (not same ones) like today. And I'm SO HIDEOUS!!! I'm like orangish tan. And there's streaks. And the back of my arm is WHITE. And my stomach has white patches, and a like from my shorts. My back and back of my neck are white!! My face is white!! And half my thighs are white because of my shorts!! And my neck is totally uneven and so is the line from my back to my stomach!! It's so bad plz I need help.

2. Schmaiden1
    Schmaiden1 says:

I used this and it definitely wasn't streaky but I felt like the towels were awkward to use and kept bunching up, I prefer lotion. This did give me a very beautiful color though….the least orange self tanner I've ever used.

3. Mizzhahaha
    Mizzhahaha says:

i got this on my birch-box, and i loved it because my legs are super pale and my arms,neck,and face is tan, so i love the results that it did to my legs, but the thing that disappoint me was that it was kinda pricy 8 towels for $15…… butt… I bought this at T.J- MAX today for only $9.99 😀 super happy that i saved $5 and get to have tan legs!!! 😀

4. littlemortician
    littlemortician says:

The towelettes…… Were good for self tanning on my half-sister (shes white) and we had to use 3 towelettes just to cover her legs by themselves! We didn't have enough towelettes for her arms……….. So to me this was a total waste of time. Her legs were also slight

5. Joanna K.
    Joanna K. says:

I got these in my box. Sadly I guess I'm still too white because they did not adjust to my skin tone. My legs were orange for days. But aside from that, it was really easy to use and didn't have that self tanner smell.

6. BananaPanda07
    BananaPanda07 says:

I'm pale and I used these on my legs and they looked great. Not streaky at all, just really take your time with applying them. It was easy since the whole towelette could easily wrap around my entire leg.

7. belinda cital
    belinda cital says:

I did this this morning first time ever self tanning. I am a big girl not massive but big and 1 towelettes just didn't seem to be enough. By the time I reached my legs I felt the towel dry. Not sure of the value if I have to use 2 towels. Or I guess I'll just tan the legs arms and upper chest? I wanted to use this all over because I feel my midsection is so super pale. 🙂 it also said wait 10 min then go. But I showered I felt sticky and gross. I will give the 2nd towelette a try tomorrow. 🙂

8. Birchbox
    Birchbox says:

Hi! Exfoliating and moisturizing before applying self-tanning products creates an even surface and a more even tan. You'll want to use moisturizer lightly enough that it sinks in. Thanks!

9. CharlotteSophiaSF
    CharlotteSophiaSF says:

I have *never* heard of putting on moisturizer before self tanning. Isn't your skin supposed to be clean and exfoliated? Wouldn't the moisturizer just create a barrier between your skin and the self-tanning product?

10. saphiric
    saphiric says:

I think these are only for the body, you can try it on your face but it might break you out. You should try Dr Dennis Gross's glow pads for the face.