This video is done in partnership with Too Faced!

Whay do you do when you’ve got an hour to get ready, slay a wig, fix your nails AND a Jackie Aina palette?! Film a GRWM of course!! Tonight I’m getting ready to celebrate my birthday for the third time LOL I’ll be of course using my palette and getting glam while we head out!

P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D:
1. Born This Way Foundation: https://toofaced.8bga.net/c/1225772/660650/4479

2. Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer: https://toofaced.8bga.net/c/1225772/660651/4479

3. Hangover Primer: https://toofaced.8bga.net/c/1225772/660652/4479

4. Fruit Cocktail Blush Duo: https://toofaced.8bga.net/c/1225772/660653/4479

5. Triple Scoop Highlighting Palette: https://toofaced.8bga.net/c/1225772/660654/4479

C O N N E C T W I T H M E:
instagram: @jackieaina
snapchat: jackieaina
facebook: Jackie Aina
twitter: @jackieaina

B U S I N E S S:
For business inquiries please contact jackie@rare.global

*Some affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission should you decide to click that link and make a purchase. My content is 100% not influenced by brands, PR products received, usage of affiliate links, or brand partnerships.

Changing the standard of beauty, one tutorial at a time 🙂
Phil 4:13

1. myohmaya
    myohmaya says:

I wish I could meet you and have you pick out the perfect shades for me because I wanna just get the colors you have but I know it won’t work the same 😭

2. Franceen Tibio
    Franceen Tibio says:

Jackie always saying and brag me about subcribing gurllll i dont really comment here but i do always binge watch ur youtube vids. And i already subscribe literally after watching 1 youtube video of yours. Iloveyouuu u always made my day. I hope i can buy your palette in my country im from philippines btw.

3. Melissa Ortiz
    Melissa Ortiz says:

I’ve been catching up with my favorite YouTubers for the last two weeks after having my little one and I have missed watching your videos! Your eyeshadow palette came out the day my baby was born ❤️. Thank you for your videos they always make my day ❤️

4. PROLIFIC
    PROLIFIC says:

I still come back to watch the ending of this video I’m fuckin crying maannn 😂😂😂😂 the skkkrrrr that I hear thru my headphones.. I fell out 💀💀💀💀

5. Jaya Camp
    Jaya Camp says:

AUNTIEEEEE JACKIE!!!!! What the hell is wrong with you?! I came for a makeup tutorial and ended up getting a comedy special with it 🤣🤣🤣 I was cracking up the whole time! Love you Jackie ❤️❤️

6. LaToya Alleyne
    LaToya Alleyne says:

Miss Jackie Aina🧐! I'll have you know that you're NOT☝🏾 allowed to leave us like that without offering another video to watch💻🎬. It doesn't matter that we're GOING to watch like 6 more of your videos😅but that's besides the point. 😁Please don't let it happen again. Signed and co signed by fan management 🎉🎊

7. SydneyAshley
    SydneyAshley says:

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can’t touch aunties editing!! I’m always over here dying! Jackie is the only one that can beat her face and have me laughing like an idiot