A review and demo video on the Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Fake Bake Flawless
Tinted Love by Designer Skin

CONTACT ME
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LaVivaBeauty
Business inquires: lavivabeauty@hotmail.com

1. Cindy Zavala
    Cindy Zavala says:

please help I have a few questions I am wanting to try a self tanner never done it before, but recently I unexpectedly developed a rash (never had before) appears to be eczema could i apply a tanner once it goes away?? and im abt a nc30 in Mac n I wanna go abt a shade darker and mainly even my body out how can I achieve that type of result with this product?? thanks hope U reply

2. Amy Songe
    Amy Songe says:

I am really light and after watching your video I purchased the Fake Bake. I immediately had better color but because I am so light I was wondering if I can apply two coats to get better coloring or is it better to wait several days before applying again?

3. ChristianWarrior422
    ChristianWarrior422 says:

GOD and JESUS love you sooooo much and want to save your soul so that you can spend eternity in Heaven with them. All you have to do is believe that JESUS died for you on the cross at Calvary, ask Him into your heart as your Savior, and give your life to God. Trust Him and believe because it will be the BEST decision you ever make I promise. Love your videos!!! You are such an inspiration!! Praying for you and your family! 🙏😊❤️

4. MommyPitts
    MommyPitts says:

Hi there, I have the Fake Bake Flawless ordered and just waiting for it to come in the mail….one thing I cannot find any answers on, is how to you keep your self tanner from coming off your hands when you wash them?  I used a self tanner once before (Jergens-didn't like it) and every time I washed my hands it caused like spotting on my wrists and seemed like it just rubbed off my hands 🙁  Please help!?!?!

Thanks 🙂

5. JohnnyBGood11
    JohnnyBGood11 says:

I have a question for you LaViva have you ever heard of a self tanner called Tova I bought it on QVC many years ago and I cannot find it; it is white colored  like lotion and it worked great but I cannot find it anymore I don't care for the dark lotion fake tanners it makes a mess.

6. Eliza Hildreth
    Eliza Hildreth says:

Also, how often do you apply this per week? Like do you apply this at night after showering and then apply the lotion or do you apply the lotion during the day, etc? I am desperate to get a good regimen going by using this product along with tanning lotion like you said but don't know appropriate times, etc, to keep it going for best results

7. Eliza Hildreth
    Eliza Hildreth says:

Hi, I love your videos! I am super white and have just started using this product. I love it but feel that it keeps washing off completely if i shave. I have been using it here and there but now have tried applying it three nights in a row after showering. On my third night I shaved and it seemed to all come off. Can you please share with me your regimen…when do you apply this product, after showering? Can you apply after you shower and shave (because it seems to go into my pores/follicles)?

8. ElicitMalice
    ElicitMalice says:

Fake Bake products list alcohol as one of the first ingredients, so your skin is probably dried out. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize… and then try it again and see what happens.

9. eaqubmon
    eaqubmon says:

Hello, have you tried ACNEverAgain.com ? Simply copy-paste the link to visit the website. On there you will discover a great free video demonstrating the right way to eliminate acne easily. This made it easier for Michael to get attractive cleansed skin and pores in 1-2 month. Hopefully it works for you too…

10. Isacco Rizzo
    Isacco Rizzo says:

Hi there, have you considered ACNEverAgain.com ? Simply copy and then paste this web address and go there. On their website you can watch a useful free video showing the way to cure acne easily. It helped Justin to get amazing clear skin and pores in 30-60 days. It may help you out also.

11. remja89
    remja89 says:

Facial care companies would like people to try their products to show why they are worth buying.
    Have you ever seen a beauty product area set-up in your local shopping centre offering free test products?
    Well i just found a website that will send free samples to your home, its the best way to get free skin care 🙂
    Have a look here bit.ly/17IV5u5?v=whrdm

12. isabellaraeqw
    isabellaraeqw says:

Hello, have you considered "AcneverAgain" (google it)? There you can watch a good free video featuring the best way to wipe out acne fast. This made it possible for Peter to get beautiful fresh skin and pores in 1-2 month. It may work for you as well…

13. Rebekah Harker
    Rebekah Harker says:

And how often do you exfoliate once you have selftanned?? Is it just light exfoliation like with a loofa or exfoliating golve exfoliation. I'm struggling to maintain the tan with out it going patchy etc. Your thought please!

14. Rebekah Harker
    Rebekah Harker says:

Hi, i find that i can tan my hands perfectly but then two days in my hands start fading and if i try to touch them up it always looks touched up and always two tone. Do you have this problem? How often do you reapply?