This is what I do, because it works and is gentler than the st tropez remover or other products I’ve tried. You may think it’s silly. That’s okay. To each her own. 8)

I’m wearing mally primer, nars sheer glow foundation, no powder, mally brightening blush, bobbi brown corrector, bare escentuals well rested, mally brow fix, mally eye primer, urban decay shadows in virgin, naked and buck, mally shadow stick in bronze, mally pencil in lucky penny, josie maran gogo mascara, mally’s look liquid lipstick.

1. wendytung
    wendytung says:

I just self tanned with Sun Labs Dark… and my palms stained to like BROWN. I almost had a panic attack trying to scrub it off with apricot scrub… thank you for the video. You saved me a lot of weird stares at my office tomorrow <3 🙂

2. jalapena2007
    jalapena2007 says:

@sweetsugarpumpkin That's a shame. Did you exfoliate before you used it? I like to use it right after a shower (and exfoliation) and don't put anything under it (like lotions). If you can't get it to work, then try mixing a little in your regular body lotion and spread it on like that. Diluting it might help reduce streaking. Make sure you rub it in well.

3. jalapena2007
    jalapena2007 says:

@chelbeans03 I'm pretty white too. I don't really mind too much but I do like how the tan kind of hides the chub a little. I'm not fooling anyone, I know, but it helps. 🙂

4. jalapena2007
    jalapena2007 says:

@cybersylv True! I'm just kind of glad I don't have to keep buying other products (that stink) to take the product off my hands since the glass cleaner works so well. Who knew??

5. cybersylv
    cybersylv says:

@jalapena2007 — Along those lines….this reminds of me of George Lopez who makes fun of his family for using "7-Up" as a "cure all"…..I love all the family or old skool type remedies; they're always the best, huh?!

6. jalapena2007
    jalapena2007 says:

@davenportml Windex is a much gentler cleanser than soft soap and isn't abrasive. Since it's only on my hands for a few seconds and then is washed off, it doesn't have the drying effect that the st tropez remover and soft scrub have. I've used the pads with soap when I didn't have anything else, but I find that it isn't necessary most of the time.

7. jalapena2007
    jalapena2007 says:

@sek4me You're too sweet, thank you. I'm wearing the diamond pendant necklace my husband gave me (that I always wear), but you're most likely referring to the lisa taubes necklace I bought from lorraine stanick . com. I got the five foot gold. XOXO

8. sek4me
    sek4me says:

Hedi I so enjoy your videos ! I mean you just explain things and have so much knowledge about things. And you look so pretty today ! I love your necklace may I ask where you got it at ? xo Susie