After many requests, this is my nighttime skin care routine. I use a mix of drugstore and luxury skin care products to cleanse, treat, and moisturize before bed. Just like you’ve seen in my makeup collection, I like to try everything and spend my money where it really counts. I hope you enjoy it!

Skin Care Products:
Neutrogena Fresh foaming cleanser
Clarisonic Brush
Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel
Beautycounter Countertime Restorative Night Cream
Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Cream
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream

Nail color: “Is It An Illusion” by Gelish

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DominiqueSachse
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KPRC2Dominique
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominiquesachse
Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/

This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.

1. Gábor Györgyné Pap
    Gábor Györgyné Pap says:

Hi from Budapest.i Appreciate all your tips .Lets take back classy womanhood. Myself owned a hatshop, still feel not perfectly dressed without a hat or maybe a cap. Fortunately your style and attitude involves all my imagination .Thanks

2. Suzanne Nickel
    Suzanne Nickel says:

I am just curious to know if you have stopped using the Honeyskin moisturizer that you mentioned in your last skin care video. I bought a tub of it and I am so happy with the results. If you stopped using it would you share why you stopped? It could be that you still use it occasionally. Also, which of the Clarisonic devices do you use? Also, which brush attachments? Thanks so much for the great videos!

3. Elizabeth M
    Elizabeth M says:

This popped up in my feed and I really love it! U always help me be more open minded about my beauty products and their price points. I think these are my favorite segments of yrs. Pls do one on body care! 💕 u get more and more beautiful inside and out btw.

4. Elizabethann Ferrario
    Elizabethann Ferrario says:

Hi, I hope you don’t mind me giving a suggestion, I use Liz Earl cleansing product it all naturally active ingredients it’s ha rosemary chamomile cocoa butter and eucalyptus essential oil, my cleanser is called cleanse and polish, pulse her toner, I believe it’s available on QVC, it’s a wonderful range and have used this range and with the addition of Estée Lauder serum advanced night repair but this can be mixed into your foundation during the winter time, I am 67 yrs old now and astound people because my skin is so good, I hope this may help others , this has been my routine for over fifteen years. Regards to you all liz , I reside in the UK.

5. Pj Lewis
    Pj Lewis says:

Love to use my version of the Clarisonic by Nutragina (about a fourth of the price) in AM but I feel there is nothing like an oil cleanser to melt away makeup at night followed by a toner….to leave the skin feeling so soft & clean. I've worked for many high-end skin care lines through the years, & love Shiseido, Dior, & Lancome but Nutragina & Loreal products serve me well now that I'm retired. Toner on a cotton round will tell you if you've gotten all that makeup off. It's the last step in cleaning & the first in moisturizing. My pick: Loreal Hydrafresh toner. Loved your vidio!

6. Donna Johnson
    Donna Johnson says:

Hi Dominique. I am very new to your channel. I love your makeup tutorials. I am 54 and my eyes show it. I want to practice your techniques. I feel ugly after I apply makeup. I hope your techniques will help. This video was incredible. You are strikingly beautiful. Inside and out. You are a breath of fresh air.

7. Dominique Mastrangelo
    Dominique Mastrangelo says:

I just found your channel. Can you go out into the sun (with a wide brim hat and sunglasses) when using the Garnier Dark Spot Peel? I just wonder if this is a treatment to do in the Fall/Winter when the sun isn't intense.

8. Nina Mertel
    Nina Mertel says:

if you have problems with rosacea on your cheeks, i can recommend avene's thermal water & antirougers products, especially the facial lotion! i've been using it for several months & haven't had any problems with my skin anymore & can finally go without foundation very confidently! 🙂