Excited to share my baseline skincare routine with you wonderful viewers! This follows a basic Korean skin care regimen, and has given my skin life! My skin can be a bit of a rollercoaster with changing needs and so I’m always switching out and trying new products but the steps and categories stay the same. Since my skin tends to be dry combo, dehydrated and sensitive, you can adjust the products to suit your own needs.

For beginners, some of the steps, products needed and names of products can be daunting and confusing. My personal morning skincare routine is relatively simple but if you have any questions please ask away! Remember that your skincare needs are unique to you so you must always adjust the guidelines to what works for you. You will always know what works, or doesn’t, quite quickly.

Check out my Asian Skincare Haul & Review – https://youtu.be/R769OLv_7J0

_________________________________

Other places to find Gothamista:

Instagram – @gothamista
Twitter – @the_gothamista

Business Inquiries only: thegothamista@gmail.com

_________________________________

All products shown were purchased by moi. My reviews are based on my own experience with the products which may not be suitable for everyone.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Best Budget Friendly Skincare under $20!”
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

1. Tony cruz
    Tony cruz says:

i have a question. i just ordered the hado labo arbutin medicinal whitenening toner and was wondering since it does apparently have vitamin c in it and since it is a whitening product cani use it day and night or should i only use it at night. i ask mainly cuz i know that vitamin c degrades if exposed to sunlight, i mean i do use sunscreen religiously so i know it may not be an issue, i just wanna be sure its not gonna do damage if i use if i use it during the day. i can only dream of having skin like yours. since watching your videos and other skincare gurus videos my skin is better than it was when i was 15. i mean im only 27 but trust me ive since a huge difference since ive used alot of the tips youve given me. thank u much love

2. Donna Johnson
    Donna Johnson says:

Can u layer undereye serums with the Hada Labo skin plumping gel and the moisturizer? I use things like Maelove, the ordinary caffeine solution, and biossance squalene and peptide gel. I have an oily t zone and dry under the eyes. Your skin is to die for!!😍

3. Alice Nguyen
    Alice Nguyen says:

Hi, I am confused whether we can apply aha toner before serum vitamin C like u said in the video, since they are supposed to break the skin out. Please answer

4. ʎpɐl xᴉɐd
    ʎpɐl xᴉɐd says:

It’s been three days since I started following this and the evening routines and my skin looks amazing!!! Thank you so, so much for sharing all your knowledge! I’m becoming obsessed with your channel and Asian skincare products!!!! 🙏🏼

5. morganREVIEWS
    morganREVIEWS says:

Thank you so much for your channel! I'm a multi-step skincare beginner and the information you provide is really helpful in making sense of everything! 🙂

6. Laura a
    Laura a says:

Hello Renee! I've watched a lot of your videos. And I've learned so much! I purchased the ordinary products based off your recommendations and have been loving them. I also bought that exact hyaluronic acid you used and a sunscreen from your sunscreen video. Your skincare routine videos like this have been very helpful. Thank you! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

7. MaiDer Yang
    MaiDer Yang says:

Is it true that we shouldn't use vitamin C and niacinamide in the same skincare routine? I got the Missha first treatment essence and was contemplating if I should use it with my vitamin serum.

8. Tihana Kvocic
    Tihana Kvocic says:

Dear Renee, what is your stand on the wait time after applying Vit C, since general rule of thumb is to wait 15-30 mins before and after any acids (that includes vit C), so that the ph of the skin can adjust. Please help me out 'cause I'm really confused with all the contradictory out there! Thanks!

9. Smita Maruti
    Smita Maruti says:

Love all your videos Gothamista! I just had a question regarding your first two steps, because I would like to buy Missha's First Treatment and I am currently also using a Vit C&E+Ferulic serum. Missha's product contains niacinamide – doesn't this and Vit C inactivate each other when layered on top of each other?