Hi my loves! In today’s new video I’m sharing my simple 5-step morning skincare routine. This is how I maintain a healthy, glowing complexion and keep my skin clear and acne free. I have dry acne prone skin and this is what works for me and what has made me happy with my skin! First I always cleanse my face with a cleanser, I’ve been switching between the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel and the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex. Both remove dirt and oil and leave my skin clean without drying it out. The next step in my skincare routine is to apply my iS Clinical Pro Heal Serum Advance+ all over my face. This serum has transformed my skin and contains Vitamin C which is so brightening and this serum is great for anti-aging! After applying my serum, I need to moisturize my dry skin. I’ve been using the ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense serum in place of a traditional moisturizer to hydrate my skin. Next I always apply an SPF, I’ve been alternating between the Clarins UV Plus with SPF 50 and PCA Skin SPF 45. Lastly, I will apply an eye cream, I use the Ole Henrickson Uplifting Transformation Eye Créme. It has a cooling gel-like formula that is perfect for depuffing and hydrating my under eyes. Stay tuned for my nighttime skincare routine coming soon!

Complete Product List: http://bit.ly/2fgzX5X
Favorite Beauty Products Playlist: http://bit.ly/2w3NNyc
I Tried New Chanel Makeup Worth $300: http://bit.ly/2voJMoy

I N S T A G R A M @sonagasparian
T W I T T E R @simply_sona
P I N T E R E S T @simply_sona
S N A P C H A T @simply_sona
B L O G http://simplysona.com/

Discount Codes:
Pérsona Cosmetics – https://personacosmetics.co
Use SONA10 for 10% off your first order (includes everything but the bundle)!

Thanks again for watching and I really hope you guys enjoyed my morning skincare routine! You can head over to the blog to see a complete product list of everything mentioned in this video! PS! This is not a sponsored video. Some of the above links are affiliate links.

1. pika pika
    pika pika says:

hey! i’d love to know if you’re still using/loving the is clinical pro heal serum. my face is extremely dry and gets red and is very dehydrated. i’ve been thinking about buying it but just wondering if you think it’d help with those issues! thank you <3

2. Sista Foxy
    Sista Foxy says:

I think you will like the Dr. Jart Ceramidin gel cream. Very light and hydrating. I have dry and acne prone and it hasn't broken me out. It has a ton of ceramides which are good for the skin. The reason why I mention it is because we like the same products. I love the IS clinical complex cleanser. I used to love the PCA weightless sunscreen but it balls up like crazy. Elta MD UV Clear is another option for acne prone skin plus it's sheer. I'm on the hunt though for an all mineral sunscreen as my skin has been super sensitive lately. Ugh! I love skin care but I hate it too as it's an addiction.

3. Zulayla
    Zulayla says:

Get 3 drops of your serums, warm up between your hands and press it on to your skin. It is always better to press it on the skin rather than rubbing which helps your skin not being over pulled or stretched 😊

4. Annette D.
    Annette D. says:

try to get your skincare in. stable packaging.meaning non- jar packaging.pumps and tubes u can't see thru or have to open up. not exposed to light and air and contamination.otherwise it won't benefit your skin. make sure your spf has uva/ uvb sunscreen.

5. Ayca Tekin
    Ayca Tekin says:

I miss the old backround you got in the house. The one with the white bookshelf and stuff. It seems too empty now and I liked the other one better :/

6. Nat Ogh
    Nat Ogh says:

Hey Sona, does the serum work on oily skin? Or will that make my face more oily? FYI, I live on an island and the weather is quite warm.Thanks 🙂

7. Amy Pettypiece
    Amy Pettypiece says:

Have you tried any skin care by The Ordinary yet? I know they have a range of different vitamin C creams/serums that are super affordable. I can't use vitamin C because it makes me break out. I've been using the Azelaic acid 10% by them and it's made such a huge difference in my skin in just a week! Does all the things you said the vitamin c does for you… you should look into it and it's only $7.90 Canadian. 😉👌 #24hrclub