IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING 310 CLICK HERE!
THIS LINK WILL GET YOU $35 OFF

WHAT I EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT. FULL DAY OF EATING KETO. HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT ON KETO DIET. EASY KETO MEAL PLAN. COOK WITH ME. LOW CARB MEAL OPTIONS. KETO RECIPES. BEST KETO PROTEIN SHAKES.

HEY FRIENDS WELCOME BACK TO A FULL DAY OF EATING KETO. I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL HOW EATING KETO FOR WEIGHTLOSS LOOKS FOR ME. THIS HAPPEN TO BE A CRAZY BUSY DAY AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW I MANAGE TO LOSE WEIGHT AND STILL BE A MOM ON THE RUN.

#howtoloseweight #ketoforbeginners #whatieat
#ketodiet #lowcarb

———————————————————————————————————–

LET’S BE SOCIAL!

INSTAGRAM:

———————————————————————————————————–

THINGS I LOVE!
BIKINI BOD SELF TANNER! ITS A MUST HAVE!
USE CODE “BBDANIELA” TO SAVE $

———————————————————————————————————-TO CONTACT ME:
hellonheelz268@gmail.com

———————————————————————————————————–ALL MUSIC IS FROM EPIDEMIC SOUND

———————————————————————————————————–
LINK TO MY AMAZON STORE:

1. Jennafah
    Jennafah says:

Queso de freir is bangin . (Fried cheese) I live in CT so I get it at my local Spanish market or stop and shop it’s made by tropical

2. Aussie Cleaning Mamma
    Aussie Cleaning Mamma says:

New here 🙋‍♀️ Thank you for the much needed INSPIRATION! it babe 😘❤ keep up the great work 👍 BIG L❤VE from small youtuber 🙋‍♀️

3. tiffany jaime
    tiffany jaime says:

Thank u for another wonderful video. I always like to see what u eat in a day. U give me so many wonderful ideas! U have such a beautiful family! I hope your having a wonderful day. ❤❤

4. gayle crisp
    gayle crisp says:

What a beautiful plate of food. You are so lucky to have Rebel ice cream in Chicago! I don't know what is up here in Ohio. No Rebel ice cream or any keto friendly ice creams for that matter! What's up with that? Saturday I was so desperate for ice cream I had to whip up a mason jar ice cream with HWC and a few other ingredients.

5. Christina In Michigan
    Christina In Michigan says:

Try the Bang lemon drop that is my favorite filled by peach mango then the pina colada. The KetoChow shakes are good also. It doesn’t taste like a protein shake and I can’t stand protein drinks. TFS

6. Heather Johnston
    Heather Johnston says:

Oh yes. That shake looks so damn good. Must try this 310 shake powder…love love love. Thats for sharing all u wonderful ideas tips and tricks… Makeup was bomb
    Love ya girrrrl..God Bless

7. Latasha Henry
    Latasha Henry says:

Hi, would you consider tallying up the total macros at the end of the day and including them when you do these type of videos? I love these type of videos by the way. I am a recent sub and have been binging your content.

8. Lynette Price
    Lynette Price says:

Rebel is so hard to find what's up with that? Lol then when u do find it they only have mint chip or peanut butter fudge??? I want to try cookie dough and strawberry

9. Journey to Healthy
    Journey to Healthy says:

Ok you convinced me!! I've been seeing these 310 shakes all over the last few days. I just tried to place an order, but it's giving me an error saying the coupon is invalid with an error code of 504.

10. ꧁anna꧂ V.
    ꧁anna꧂ V. says:

Good morning Daniela, you look wonderful on this video. Keep having that positive thoughts. I see you slim , that tells me you are doing a good job. Have a wonderful week 💜💜

11. Kreso Caren
    Kreso Caren says:

It seems I'm the only one here because of foodness not!!!! Such a beauty should be hibernated….you know I love you, pretty thing….(thing is intentional)……I adore you little girl!!!! So sweet and natural, be it…

12. Terri Dishion
    Terri Dishion says:

Not a shake fan Daniela but I’ve tried them all. I run every morning and my choice is a chocolate 310 slushy shake with unsweetened almond milk and some Naked PB powder. You know I’m a eat your meals girl but 310 keto shakes are the best when a shake is needed (my opinion)👍🔥😉