I’m giving you a list of my top anti-aging products from head to toe—we’re covering face, body and hair!
Subscribe: http://bit.ly/subdominique | Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/
Watch the latest: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuSYHIQgfhzmQ9dOJI_c3N7L&playnext=1&index=2

Watch more:
Makeup Tutorials: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuSDQV7BzvQxMrVeVZfGBCcD&playnext=1&index=2
Lifestyle Tips & Tricks: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuR3sX61i9QiwnOBr61tEMc_&playnext=1&index=2
Hair Tutorials: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuQ3Nq5jRGvuN9YvPfJHSZUI&playnext=1&index=2
Most Popular: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKUX44R3MbuTDh-LeJThrmz5XBrjQxbob&playnext=1&index=2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DominiqueSachse
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominiquesachse
Website: http://dominiquesachse.tv/

This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.

Product List:
10. Healium Hair Quick Fix Leave In Treatment $25.00
11. Beverly Hills MD Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer $31.99
12. Opalescence Go 15% Mint ~$69.00
13. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops in Dark – Bronzed Glow $29.00

1. Tammy Roy
    Tammy Roy says:

Said it before will say it again you are 100% class and beauty inside and out🥰 your ending made me cry 🙏
    Let me share a recent discovery – Pixi Peel and Polish Skin Treats – instant game changer! WOW 😲
    Thank you for sharing all of this awesomeness Dominique and have a beautiful weekend 💕
    Tammy Roy 🇨🇦

2. Gg Shayann21
    Gg Shayann21 says:

Hello Dominique !
    I m originally from Morocco,so I m of course using Argan oil as a night treatment so does many women from my country.
    Since you mentioned oil as our skin get dryer with time , I think you should try Argan oil and share it with your followers.
    I also combine it with coconut oil when I do facelift massage every night!
    I must tell you that in my 20 and 30 s I have been using high end brands like la Prairie and creme de la Mer , but all that is equal to 5 euro Nivea cream , so now I don t buy anymore expensive product , it is all marketing and false dream we pay for!
    Go for natural product ! ( 100 ml argan organic oil cost 15 euro which equal 19 dollars in Morocco I guess🤣🤣)
    A bientot Et merci Dominique pour votre Bonnie humeur

3. Ella Kaddouri
    Ella Kaddouri says:

@dominque can you do an evening routine with retin a an glycoli. ?? How do you use that? Your channel is the best here! ♡♡♡♡♡ from the Netherlands

4. linda dee
    linda dee says:

Hey Dominique :-)) Great list of Anti-agging products. I have very sensitive skin and struggle wth retinol, i have tried a few and i break out. So now I'm using Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle night moisturiser with Retinol, so far its good on my skin. If any other ladies have the same trouble then give this a try. :-)) oxoxoxox

5. Angela Petta
    Angela Petta says:

Here is a better description of the Collagen Booster:
    The Inkey List Collagen Booster is a face serum that tightens the skin targeting fine lines and wrinkles.

Collagen is a natural skin protein that helps support skin firmness, suppleness and elasticity. As we got older production slows in our bodies, our skin loses its plumpness and lines and wrinkles appear.

Our serum mimics the effect of what natural collagen would do, leaving skin looking plumper and smoother while helping boost your own collagen production for firmer more supple skin.

Cheers 😉🌷

6. Angela Petta
    Angela Petta says:

The Collagen Booster is an amazing product from The Inkey List. It helps to support, strength, firm & hydrate your complexion. I love it. It works nicely on the smile & neck lines. Cheers 😉🌷

7. Angela Petta
    Angela Petta says:

I'm all about Q10 (I use The Inkey List version). It makes my skin feel alive 😀😁😍👍🏼. I love this video about beauty from head to toe. I have been really working on my decolletage, stomach & arms. So, this video is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much 😁. You are such a lovely lady ❤️❣️ Cheers 😉🌷

8. rosario dillon
    rosario dillon says:

I have being using Michael Todd Organics skin care and devices, but I don't pay full price, they have great sales during the year. Highly recommended products !!

9. Esther Niccum
    Esther Niccum says:

Pixi Glow Tonic has changed my skin so much. You may not need this, but I recently had 2 20s (21 & 26) ladies remark about how great my skin looked. It was a game changer & I GLOW now.

10. Carron Neal
    Carron Neal says:

Surprised you didn't include any treatments for the feet. After all the work our feet do, they also need some pampering.
    Got any miracles for the feet? Thanks

11. Layla O'Connor
    Layla O'Connor says:

I have been putting vaseline on my lips before bed since I was about 14 years old and it keeps your lips very moisturized and wrinkle free. Also neutrogrena rapid wrinkle repair works well and has a brightening effect that I really like–it also has no scent which is good if you are sensitive to fragrance. Also I find that taking only one shower a day and just washing my face over the sink at night instead has reduced wrinkles almost as much as the creams. I have found that the less my skin is exposed to warm/hot water that wrinkles literally disappear or greatly minimize. For the couple of dark spots I have I use La Roche Posey Mela D pigment control….it contains 10% glycolic acid as well as kojic acid (which inhibits the creation of melatonin)–this product works very well! It is a bit pricey….I was able to find it as CVS. Thank you for all your tips. I definitely wish I had prescription Retin-A!!!