BEACH WAVES TUTORIAL FOR THIN HAIR | Zoe Cavey

what’s up my babies๐Ÿ’– *said in Pheobe’s sick voice*

I hope you all had an amazing week! This week’s video is my take on a beach waves tutorial catered specifically with us thin-haired gals in mind!
If you have any questions at all please feel free to comment them down below and I’ll try my hardest to get back to you.. also as always if you liked this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you aren’t already! You have no idea how much your continued love and support helps me and I couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to do any of this without you gorgeous babes๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Follow along on Instagram: @zoecavey

1. Kattt Kat
    Kattt Kat says:

You should try rice water. My friend told me she uses it for hair growth, strength, and skin care. People on youtube swear by it. Rinse a cup of rice and then let it sit in a cup of spring or distilled water for 24 hours. Then strain the rice and pour the water into a spray bottle and spray into hair and leave it for 30-60 min. Shampoo and condition hair before you do the rice water rinse for 30-60 min!

2. M.Mackenzie
    M.Mackenzie says:

I have long hair but it just doesn't take to curls, I wonder maybe if I used a little hair extensions it might help….. Ive seen that colour wow but never tried it, I will now though.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’

3. Melek
    Melek says:

You are so beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ dont be sad about your hair. Theres a way to get it back. Dont trust the industry. Just contact: "Rob Maraby" or type in youtube search "hairloss rob maraby" that guy is amazing and can help you! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Miko Neo
    Miko Neo says:

Hi Zoe, I had thin hair too and when I tried on hair extension clips, it's just so painful, the hair extension just weight down my thin hair, do you have such issue too?

5. 1964athena
    1964athena says:

You are so resourceful when it comes to your hair and I think you are so beautiful and an absolutely amazing person!
    Thank you for posting and would you mind doing a tutorial in how to install the hair extensions?

6. Panthera Partha Music
    Panthera Partha Music says:

Superbbb….Excellent….& Amazing Videos…..One of my MOST FAVORITE YOUTUBE Channel on YT… Zoe…Really u are looking Sooo Gorgeous & Beautiful..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.I am very much appreciated for your Honest review …Congrats for 11K subs….If you need any YouTube related help then you can ask me….Thankssss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

7. melissa assilem
    melissa assilem says:

You hit 11 thousand subscribers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Yay. Moving up fast. You deserve it. Your hair looks gorgeous. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

8. yazmin bnls
    yazmin bnls says:

Thank you zoe! For posting rhese kind of videos i also struggle with hair thinning on the sides of my head. These tips have helped me so much!!!

9. Lisa G
    Lisa G says:

Love each and every one of your videos! I adore the LED skull decor in your background – I'm a skull fanatic ๐Ÿ’€

10. Jessica
    Jessica says:

Haha I used to LOVE bunny too, her ghost story videos and in actual graveyards helped me get over my fear of cemeteries hahaha

11. Lana Poronko
    Lana Poronko says:

You are so beautiful. I have thin hair too and Iโ€™m so self conscious about it but I find it so crazy that hair isnโ€™t the first thing I notice about gorgeous people. You have such stunning facial features that the hair is just an accessory to how pretty you are overall. I hope thatโ€™s not a weird thing to say

12. Tara Johnson
    Tara Johnson says:

girl i neeeded you. the past year my hair started falling out, i emailed my DR and they said probably from physical and emotional trauma ugh idk what to do i even got my thyroid checked and my hairdresser noticed it was so bad she told me to go to the DR :'( idk what is wrong with me idk how to fix it

13. Chrissy k
    Chrissy k says:

I loove your channel! Thank you so much your videos have really helped me with my thin hair! ๐Ÿ’œ also I saw in another comment that your extensions were from minihouse8888 but do you remember if they were they dark brown or mochachino brown? โ˜บ๏ธ

14. Marteenie
    Marteenie says:

Iโ€™m so happy your doing this kind of video. My hair is thinner than yours. Itโ€™s thinning on top and on the sides too. ๐Ÿ˜ช Iโ€™m trying this tomorrow

15. italiadaniella
    italiadaniella says:

Iโ€™m interested to know how your husband reacts to your thin hair? I find myself having a hard time showing any man my actual natural thin hair without any product in it. ๐Ÿ™

16. Moon Maiden
    Moon Maiden says:

The fact that you can wear a whole pack of extensions leads me to believe your hair isnโ€™t that thin… you just have a bald spot on top. I have thin and fine hair and I can only use a few wefts without the tracks peeking through.

17. Jenomarie
    Jenomarie says:

Bumble and Bumble spray has been a game changer thanks for the recommendation โ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธ

18. Marisol Lopez
    Marisol Lopez says:

Hey girlie ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• you got me hooked on the bumble & bumble spray it has helped me hide my random bald spots thank you so much for the tips and everything. Much love ๐Ÿ’

19. Awq UA
    Awq UA says:

i think u should use the bumble spray under the hair and use this product to define the parting. this product looks really natural near the parting

20. Annabelle May Colmenero
    Annabelle May Colmenero says:

Ok i love this look on you gorgeous๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ i need those hair clips asap๐Ÿ˜ฑ where can i get some i know of some beauty supply stores but what are they called? And also where you got yours?

21. Patty Thompson
    Patty Thompson says:

You are beautiful inside and out!! I am buying that WOW product!!!! I use to watch Supernatural, it was on before my favorite show Charmed. Great job on your hair as usual!!

22. Eva D
    Eva D says:

Hair looks great that product worked well.
    Also I need to get me one of those skull lights. but of course Theyโ€™re out of stock probably since u posted on insta ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚